The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Very nice work, Although I would probably use Finned or Daring Vigilante Gloves instead of fourth world.

If you look over to his hand on the right there's the details that make the finned/Daring Vigilante gloves look more true.

Sorry about that, I tend to nitpick when I see a costume lol.
    • Like x 1
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

In the spirit of nitpicking, he's not wearing Fourth World. I'm pretty sure that's the Future Crusader's bracers. :cool:
    • Like x 3
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

You sir are correct :) I tried the dairing and the finned gloves but neither looked so good,finned is to short.
    • Like x 1
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

No this is not a atempt on making a smurf nor killer frost.This is icemaiden aka sigrid nansen an Norwegian superheroine :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  6. Balton hero Committed Player

The freckles....is that a face style(if not, it needs to be) or just a fault in the picture? If it is a face style, where can I get it? Reddish-brown freckles would be good for Ms. Medic's St. Paddy's day costume from a few posts back, methinks.
  7. Here2Help Devoted Player

It's a skin I believe and the colour of the skin was changed to blue.
    • Like x 1
  8. Balton hero Committed Player

Youthful. Got it, thanks.
  9. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Guess I'll upload a few of mine.

Icon Maestro:
    [IMG]

NubianWonderWoman:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

H4RDW4RE:
    [IMG]

Enchanted Archer: (her style changes quite often)
    [IMG]

BossDarkseid:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. craybest Well-Known Player

so. many.clones!
    I wish we'd see some more original characters in this topic :S
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

You can post some pics anytime u want instead of talking about what other people post.
    • Like x 4
  12. craybest Well-Known Player

sorry, that probably came out meaner than I wanted.
    tThe costumes are nice, but it makes me sad that with the amount of options we have, most of the people I see ingame are clones or variations of well known heroes... :p
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Well excuse me but if DCUO implements something like a Flash mask and Batman Cowl you wouldn't be tempted to do your own iconic?
    • Like x 3
  15. Balton hero Committed Player

Coming soon. Get ready for a flood, got sixteenish original characters.
    • Like x 1
  16. craybest Well-Known Player

yay! :D
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

got the fallen god elite pants so I updated my new 52 flash style :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  18. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Great looking, I just wish you could make the chin-guard non-metalic.

Oh Art Developers, I have a request ! :D
    • Like x 1
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I hope they hear you :) We need a non metalic chin-guard.
  20. Balton hero Committed Player

Characters of The Pod(People of Dissidence)

My first, Class Warrior in the basement bar of his main base, The Workyard. Kind of basic, but figured the/a working class champion should have simple t-shirt, jeans, and workboots. Gadgets, Metropolis Firefighter's axe for main weapon.
    [IMG]

Class Warrior's sidekick, Labor Lad in the sleeping quarters of the Pod's Metropolis Sidekick Central base. Atomic, bare hands handblasters for weapon.
    [IMG]

My 2nd, Dolphin Damsel in the Pod's league hall, Unity Hall. Was Nature, currently not played until Water comes out.
    [IMG]

Dolphin Damsel's sidekick, Kid Crab in the music room of the Pod's Gotham Sidekick Central. Rage/martial arts.
    [IMG]

My 3rd, Miss Medic, in her clinic at Arkham, the Joker Toxin Detoxification Center. Nature. Sometimes Voltaic weapons, sometimes ice weapons, sometimes one of the hardlight weapons. One handed for dps, bow for healing.
    [IMG]

My 4th, Frost Ferret/Helada Huron for the Spanish-speaking folks out there, ice, barehand martial arts, in his base, The Winter Warren.
    [IMG]

Rarely played others:

Major Midnight(munitions/rifle), in The Black Bunker, with his sidekick, Coal Minor(earth/sledghammer), in the Abandonded Coal Mine, where the Pod practice their powers without damaging property.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Avenging ArchDruid in The Robinson Park Oak Grove. Sorcery. Shillelagh staff for weapon.
    [IMG]

Hardware, in The Southie Smithy, one-handed(various) with her partner in crimefighting, Software(electric/dual pistols) in her Hacktopia internet cafe
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Bionic Bushido, gadgets/dual wield kitanas in Hellhound's dojang, Hubtown Hapkido
    [IMG]
    Hellhound, fire/either Barehands brawling, barehands martial arts or shillelagh staff, in the ring at his gym Balton Boxing. Admittedly a semi-clone--older estranged brother of Wildcat Ted Grant, got fire powers by bartering with a demon....
    [IMG]

Boy Beacon, prism lantern(his species can refract the spectrum to any color) and liasion to all of the lantern corps for the Pod. Light, and whichever mp energy shield I feel like using. Doesn't show up well in picture, but he has the mp prism skin.
    [IMG]

And last, Celtic/Viking Shaman/Warrior Class Warrior and Valkyrie Miss Medic for AFIII(chokuto for dps, wing bow for healing)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]