Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Primortal Level 30

Huge league halls central power batteries for all lantern corps style would be nice.
    Huge league halls green lantern, superman, batman. Wonder Woman, etc floor symbols would be nice.
    • Like x 2
  2. Shandirra1006 Active Player

Active parts; like flames, swaying in breeze, moving water, rotating columns, fountains that have water spouting, spinning globes, glowing lights, etc.

More goth themed and black classic items for goth lairs. Desperately need black classic end table, vanity table, coffee table, couch, rugs, bed, wall hangings, etc.

Make all base items color tint-able to match whatever theme/style/design we devise. Better color palette.

More totems as well. Interactive items/pets. Servants to upkeep base. Themed to match of course.

Slight off topic; VANITY PETS! Little cats, dogs, demons, dragons, flying creatures, robots, miniature vehicles, etc. to follow us around in all environments.
  3. Manwich2099 New Player

Poison ivy stuff, like the stuff from her boss fight in the greenhouse, more kryptonian crystal stuff, and little animals that wander around like the penguins.
  4. Kartel112 New Player

Agreed
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

6. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

This portrait from Dawn of Justice would be nice.

[IMG]
  7. Melas Level 30

League Hall grass pad.
  8. PBCF Active Player

Please make our base cubby holes in the rooms a little larger so the palatial bath can actually fit in the side along with some other base items that don't fit due to the door frame, so just a little bigger would be nice & could you please add at least 2-3 more rooms without pillars blocking of key parts of the rooms to our bases, if we will be getting new base items , because 500 isn't enough room with so many base item options.
  9. Zakarius420 Active Player

for summer event, how bout a "campfire", "tent" , "surfboard", "hanging fishing rod", and so forth :D
  10. PBCF Active Player

I would love to see a Movie Flat screen other then the flat screen news feed , maybe from top to bottom of the ceiling to floor in the bottom part of our base , not so massive it only fits in the league hall but one that actually fits in our bases on the wall & maybe some movie theater concession stands that we could have in our base so we could make our own movie theater . Maybe even a popcorn cart as well , I would love to see some soder cola machines we could put up against the wall, like the self serve ones they have at movie theaters.
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Need more doors like the Wayne Manor, that stand alone and doesn't need to be on a wall, oh and make them tall, please and thank you.

Also I wouldn't mind a disco ball base item, I'm actually surprised we don't have one yet.
  12. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

A seasonal base vendor that we can buy for our bases. One that has all the seasonal items in it throughout the whole year.
    This way if players go out of town (J.O.B.) or cannot get on DCUO for some other reason (power outage, grounded from games, studying for midterms, studying for finals or any other reason) they can come back and at least spend the seasonal marks that they have earned.

I would pay for this and I am sure many others would as well.

• Like x 1
  13. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I like the idea of this but you still need to get the seasonal marks (Holly leaves, shamrocks, hearts etc....) If you're out of town during the event, chances are, you won't be collecting the marks needed to purchase the items (you may have a few left over by event's end but how much will two or three buy you during the off season anyway) (unless the MP sells seasonal marks year round (which would nullify the seasonal aspect altogether anyway.)
  14. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

Some players save their seasonal marks to spend all at once. Some players run the seasonals for
    30%, 40% 50% & even 90% of the duration of the seasonals before they spend their marks. I usually go a few days before I spend seasonal marks myself.

Just imagine if you will.
    Spending hours & hours collecting seasonal marks.

[IMG]

Then being pulled away from DCUO for real life.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Then to come back in two, three days or even two weeks later and realize all those hours have been wasted.

[IMG]

Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to at least be able to use the marks that you spent hours collecting (earned) in the seasonals when you get back from real life. I know that I have missed more than a couple seasonal endings and being stuck with these marks really blows.
  15. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

what/where is this piece? I just saw it while watching a few base tours on youtube
    [IMG]
  16. Randomvg New Player

Would like:

I have one character with a large amount of inventoried but not used base items. Would like to be able to place them in other characters bases on same account.

More overhead lighting fixtures/options

Scalable objects so they can be adjusted to fit a certain space.
  17. IamINC Dedicated Player

I would like to see larger textile or flooring items.

Carpets/Larger scale rugs
    Tiled, wood , mosaic or marble flooring

Also more environmental flooring themes such as Grass , sand etc ,would go well with the sewer and ancient themes
    • Like x 1
  18. Aerith Rose Committed Player

For the may seasonal I hope to have some plants to cover the walls. I would also like a water fountain statue with moving water. A water fall for the water pools.
    • Like x 1
  19. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I forgot to mention a much larger grass patch with some flowers mixed in.
  20. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Maybe some Iconic themed wallpapers for your wall(Not posters, wallpaper so you can fancy it up)

[IMG]