Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Can we have a Black Adam/Shazam style like this one?

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

A Poison Ivy hairstyle would also be nice so I can make a female villain with a look that I like.

[IMG]
  3. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

A Joker gas induced permanent psychotic grin for a face style. Just an alteration of the mouth, don't cover up any other part of the face.
    • Like x 1
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Wonder Woman rebirth
    [IMG]
    Or Wonderous man
    [IMG]
    I just want a look like that and it would be easy to create a villainous varient chest as a briefing reward or something taking an example off circe from the comics
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    And a golden lasso waist style and bracers hand style
    • Like x 4
  5. craybest Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    band aids for the face! also scars, and wounds.
  6. CDS2006 New Player

Am i the only person who wants a fat style? Either a costum or preferably a new body type.
  7. craybest Well-Known Player

I'd LOVE to have more bodytypes but I don't really see it happening. if they take so long to make new hairstyles, I can't even begin to think how much it would take them to do something like that.
  8. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

This style police uniform. This is my department's Honor Guard uniform:

[IMG]
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

more open jacket costumes business, formal, and Lucky Bomber are all closed jackets.....would love a Customizable Varsity Jacket or An A-2 Flight Jacket with variable symbol designs)
    also more casual upper body attire Golf/polo shirts, rolled up sleeve button down shirts (with or without neckties)
    Bombshell style Emblems (to go on jackets?....)
    Secondary symbols (IE: It would be cool to Have A GL symbol on my T-shirt front and A Justice League Symbol on my Jacket)
  10. tioalbert Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. tioalbert Well-Known Player

12. tokidokij Active Player

Catwoman inspired gear.
    • Like x 2
  13. tioalbert Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. tioalbert Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. BrokenEssence Level 30

HOLY ******* ****... PLEASE!?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Repost from Twitter

Amazon Hairstyles Pack 2 Please + Goddess Hairstyles Pack and Styles Pack + Skins! These are wonderful designs that just NEED to be released for players.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  17. Bryan Maldonado New Player

hey i'm pretty new to this whole thing iv'e gotten deasent at the game and i really like it people complain alot about that pvp but in general the game is really fun and i like all the character models you can make and all the options you have but i know that its free to play but you have to buy some add ons to get some gear but i really wish that it wasn't like that it would be ok if it was spending a couple bucks for the exacts cloths that a certain hero or villain has but for a piece of cloth that looks similar doesn't really seem worth it but its a really good game overall and i know i might be late and you guys problably wont see this but still an effort is an effort but i also think you guys so should add the symbols of the actual dc characters like flash batman shazam and superman thanks for reading this :)
  18. Love fairy Level 30

MermaI'd tail or gorgon tail + movement to go with it if that's possible :) I wanna slither or wiggle my tail in the air while I fly with bubbles around floating or being able to change what ur fury whears like clothes wise or your rock golem for earth pple summoning styes basicly would be cool having a book for a wepon wold be cool or hapish thing or whip not as a style I mean like actual wepon have whiping combos snd stuff orb wepon floating around and controlling it hmm or a genie smoke thing u know instead of legs there would be smoke that would be coool if any of these gave been mentioned before xD sorry xD I just wanted to list my desires please let me know ur opinions :)
    • Like x 1
  19. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Glad to know we've been heard!
    • Like x 2
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Just a quick question....
    My speedster has a number of pieces from the speed force spectrum set (I intend to get the whole style finished eventually)
    It's going to be along time however before I'm ever able to get the void material (I have half the collection pieces now and while some are available on the broker....The prices are astronomical!)
    Could someone who has both show me what I have to look forward to? please? (preferably with a Flash cowl)