what gets your goat more?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Autopsyrotica, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Autopsyrotica Well-Known Player

folks who que into a duo as a support role? or folks that que into a raid/alert as a support role but choose to DPS? for me it's the ladder...
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

"Ladder"

[IMG]
    • Like x 24
  3. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

I have zero issue with anyone who queues into a duo as a support role. Obviously the latter can make the raid impossible if it's end game so no contest
    • Like x 11
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I agree. Only the DPS that aren't confident enough in their own burn would cry about being paired with a support role.
    • Like x 18
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i go with whats going to work best.
    • Like x 1
  6. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  7. Jamos Well-Known Player

Money. And for only 10 million in-game cash you can get my goat! I'm a villain so he is one baaaahhhd boy. ;)
    • Like x 3
  8. Irvynnge Loyal Player

is getting annoyed by a support role in a duo really still a thing? I'm always getting support roles, never bothered me. if it takes a little longer to burn through it, fair enough, I'm not in an hurry. &, honestly, I'd rather have someone keeping all the adds off me, or topping up me health, or refilling the tank, than some scoreboard-chasing doofus running off ahead & getting ****** up over & over.
    • Like x 8
  9. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Yup, you don't even gotta be OP, semi proficient & duos are over in no time.

Plus I just see it that if I exclude heals, tanks & trolls from duos, then I'm part of the problem when it comes to the lack of them when it comes to raids, would much rather spend an extra minute or 2 in duos compared with half an hour trying to find a tank
    • Like x 5
  10. gemii Dedicated Player

Disconnect
    • Like x 1
  11. majosea Dedicated Player

stats matters got replaced with time capsules matters , of course this my perception
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Proxystar #Perception

Yes I hate the ladder too but if you use ladders to build a fence it can keep your goat in quite nicely.
    • Like x 7
  13. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Watch the movie Waiting.... with Ryan Reynolds, and their version of goat
    • Like x 3
  14. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Definitely those who queue as support roles but refuse to do that support role.
    • Like x 5
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Time capsules :cool: Trying to get a goat to drop from those things is almost impossible :p
    • Like x 3
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

Im surprised it seems many people dont get it lol
    • Like x 4
  17. Swiftduck Loyal Player

this guy gets it
    • Like x 5
  18. The Anxient Loyal Player

The win goes to proxy.
    • Like x 2
  19. Derio 15000 Post Club

For me its support roles in duos. Your second option never happens to me because I use LFG or go with league.

I dont blame the support role players though. I blame AM for being so OP to where support role contribution to the duo is near meaningless.
    • Like x 1
  20. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

• Getting kicked from a raid.
    • You lost me at, "what's your SP?"
    • I mean maybe when stats matter takes effect successfully. I will be born again to Skillpointism, And be there right with you guys. Praise be to SP. And repent sinner!
    • Just DPS...
    • Being the only troller or healer or tank in a raid.
    • No pick up after ko
    • Faust. In Gotham under Siege solo.
    • Need like a chainsaw. Faust is like an oak. And his shield protects him against all power and weapon attacks. Until you can make you way passed the shades and disable the doorway. (Just starting GuS solo with alts new to AFIII and even a couple my higher level alts.
    • Faust is a little too effective with handblast weapon. Got like a 100% interrupt rate of my combos with my light alts. I've tried to set my sp to match his hand blast melee attacks. But just doesn't work.
    • I like how I can solo Typhon Monster Invasion, but get one shotted by some of the very same monsters in Olympus and GoM.
    • When you need that clutch change of roles and you're stuck as one for the duration of battle.