Looking for a league with a league hall

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by iAquamanJLA, Feb 23, 2017.

1. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

My characters name is iCaelum and I'm a 150 sorcery dps or 147 healer. I'm looking for a smallish active league with voice chat that can help with my character's advancement. I've been in multiple leagues but I had to quit either because of inactivity or because I went from an iconic hero to an original character, but I'm sticking with this one for a while. In my current league I've donated 10,000 prestige but I'm one of two active characters. I was planning to just wait for my current league's leader to quit and promote me and then completely redo it besides the name, but that doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon.
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

If you are a villain my league Felonious would love to have you join our ranks. There's a link to our recruitment thread in my signature.
  3. EnragedBrolly New Player

Hey man if you are a hero add legendarybr0lly, 189/222 mental, I'm active daily along with my league leader and about 12 others, day week can get slow but weekends a lot of ppl is on. We have about 40 members with a lot of alts
    • Like x 1
  4. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

What time are you usually on
  5. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

H
    Hi there. I invite you to Join My League Called DC Legends. it on the EUPS. At the moment its going throught a Purge so all inactive, non essential players who are not playing are bring deleted. I am at the moment looking to recruit iconic and non iconic players.

if you like to join my league please contact me in game or on twitter. @DC_Legends
    ⋅The⋅Flash⋅ ⋅Static⋅ ⋅Roßin⋅ SUPERMAN°PRIME
  6. megzducky3 New Player

Did you find a league yet?