Next on Test: Game Update 68!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrGoodVsEvil New Player

Idk where else to post, because i mostly can't, Im a "New Player", anyway... For those of us that couldnt be Online during the BvS event, PLEASE, SPREAD THIS TO OUR DEVELOPERS. Bring back this event, OR Make something for JUSTICE LEAGUE, I Dont know, dont care, JUST MAKE SURE THIS IS COMING FOR SURE, AND MAKE THE CONTENT LOOK BETTER OR JUST AS GOOD PLEASE AND THANK YOU
    • Like x 1
  2. bmce84 Loyal Player

They already said they wont bring back the Swag Bags, and it's not up to them to make the content, WB has to approve it first.
    • Like x 1
  3. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

Game update sounds awesome...

Subscription

Auto-renewal [OFF]
    • Like x 2
  4. bmce84 Loyal Player

Why another SM when the few players that actually try it already told you to hold it off until stats?
    • Like x 3
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Come on now...you know that's not how it works around here... ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

Do not be a liar, you're already a boring fake who cursates Daybreak with your ridiculous super greats, but do not lie saying that I do the same, it's SUPER BAD EVEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    DISAPPOINTMENT!! SUPER! SUPER, INCREDIBLY SUPER BAD!

Who really plays needs to know of actual launches, what will be the next DLC? WHEN DO I LEAVE? And the revamp, 3 months after promised dates already have? Do you have SOMETHING? ANYTHING?
    What kind of development is this that takes months to do the reprint of this last year thing?
    SUPER BAAAAD!
    • Like x 3
  7. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Off topic, any chance Mepps/team does another live stream to answer questions on stats revamp? I do miss the monthly/ bi-monthly live streams.
  8. Disgruntled1980 New Player

Here's totally off-topic!

Instead of announcing GU's etc... what youse really want to do is go in and have a look at the raids and open-world events that are being speed hacked at ridiculous rates.

Some guy using earth power in oly about 30mins ago, finished with 36+mill damage in 9 minutes. absolutely disgraceful!! And this is now the fourth time I've ended up in a raid with him. Tried to kick! Only to immediately fail. This guys toon moves so fast, you can't even see his rotation. During Athena, Hecate cut scenes, he goes in. By the time cut scenes are over, he had the boss' life half way down ALONE!!

Not only is this a blatant breach of your T&C's. You've got this guy doing it, and saying he's "in well with the devs" his words! And youse know he's doing it.

People are spending lots of money on replays in-order to get op items, full AF3 gear, and of course, on TC's to get those all important "feats" that aren't actually feats anymore. and all for what? To go in and have their efforts made completely redundant by some clown hacking the game.

It takes away ANY challenge whatsoever. Any sense of achievement. Basically you're just watching someone almost solo a raid that is meant to be end game content.

As a company! What you people want to do - instead of trying to suck dry the last remaining customers, is get your priorities straight. Fix the bugs, the servers! Apologise to the customers who pay for this game when there's huge distribution to game play, i.e. Authentication issues. Maybe hire people in who know how to even pretend to be sympathetic towards customers.

Never-mind new updates. Fix what's here now. Put the pc noobs back onto their own server, and spend the money that we as customers pay on promotion of the game. Bug fixes. Having moderators or someone actually in the game who can see what's going on.

You people are taking the piss for some time now!! There's many ways that youse could fix this game! But choose not to.
    Maybe people should be looking at ways to hold your company legally accountable, for not enforcing your own T&C's.
    • Like x 1
  9. PuppySonFlash New Player

today i cant get on but i could when it first said game update 68 on the latest news
  10. PuppySonFlash New Player

it's no longer game update
    • Like x 1
  11. BlueThunderLight New Player

can't catch up with all this , you have to spend real money to get feats here now , you are taking the fun of the game , leagues are braking here in there all players are playing less n less everywhere , SM w an events together again ? don't cut it, love the game but something needs to be change , ...
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.