Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. The Anxient Loyal Player

I can give you a loadout and vague description of what to do. Grom and roxy are both much better sorcery healers than me.
    • Like x 1
  2. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

Send it to me when you get time. I'm starting to work on my secondary role. Thanks
  3. The Anxient Loyal Player

Np
    • Like x 1
  4. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Morning guys! Had a blast in PvP where I think Felonious was "getting known" as it were. My sub just renewed and I'm feeling a little saucy so I'll be on as much as possible this week. After I get my mom-ly duties over with anyway. :D
    • Like x 2
  5. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Anxient could probably help since I believe Miss Anxient has rolled Sorcery, also Red Beard and Gr0m would probably be helpful sources.
    • Like x 1
  6. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

More Necro is never a bad thing*

*results may vary
    • Like x 1
  7. C4talyst Well-Known Player

When is the next night for league runs sorry I didn't see the message of the day?
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

We will be doing Pvp tonight, OLY & said Gom Thursday, hand of fate feats Friday.
    • Like x 1
  9. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Oh snap, Hand of Fate?! Sucking super hard is really paying off for me!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. C4talyst Well-Known Player

10-4 Good Buddy! HaHehehe! #creepy
    • Like x 1
  11. Rock Tectonic New Player

Hiya, I've been away from DCUO for a couple years, come back and everything's changed. Currently playing "stella blast" cr 72 atomic DPS, looking for fun league. Never been an end game raider, more of an alt-a-holic with several sitting idle and also looking for new league homes once I relearn how to play them.
  12. The Anxient Loyal Player

Hi! We would be happy to have you. We more of an end game focused league but are also very alt friendly and are constantly running older content to help with feats. Hit me or one of the other officers from the op up in game and we will get you an invite.
  13. The Anxient Loyal Player

It's raid night!!
    • Like x 1
  14. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

A fresh 188CR ready to do raids. Felons Assemble
    • Like x 2
  15. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Really proud of all of our newer endgame league mates, you guys did fantastic work last night in Oly and GoM! Seeing all your hard work gearing up paying dividends makes me wish I put in as much work on my alts to get on your level. Great work guys, keep it up and come the next episode y'all will be carrying me through the new content...actually, go ahead and do that, it will please me. :p
    • Like x 5
  16. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

Had great time running the elite Felons. Looking forward to survival mode next month. My Fury "Mistress Death" is ready
    • Like x 1
  17. IamINC Dedicated Player

Yeah man , even though it was 345AM when I logged out it was awesome running through those two raids , looking forward to more league runs with you all!
    • Like x 1
  18. The Anxient Loyal Player

Really proud of the progress all of you guys have made. Last night was a blast.
    • Like x 3
  19. zor ile Well-Known Player

bumb for felonious
    • Like x 2
  20. IamINC Dedicated Player

Bumping because I don't like the thread not being top.
    • Like x 1