[UPDATED] Flash Appreciation Week - Extended!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

Thank you for the gifts.
    • Like x 1
  2. SLF138 New Player

when are servers coming back up?
  3. KingKudo223 New Player

welp that's a oh well situation isn't it I will keep it in mind but the devs will be fine I just wrote it here cuz I feel its better chance of someone seeing it
  4. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Sidenote: Can you please also use a Different font color when posting? the dark font makes your post above hard to read.

To be Perfectly honest, I think Premiums don't deserve this for free.
    Yeah Premiums do invest a lot of money, but think about it. Premiums get to keep everything they buy, All Access Members either have to buy their own items or continue their subscription; otherwise they lose everything they own.

All Access is only avaliable for however long you subscribed and considering just how much down-time and login-problems we had, I think the Flash Mask is a great way to compensate.

One more thing to keep in mind is that players won't be able to get this item for free if they don't sub once the week is over, so you'd have to pay $15 regardless once the limited time offer goes away.

And Trust me, You're gonna get way more value out of subscribing and paying 15 now versus just paying 15 for the flash mask at another time.

To put it simply: Just take advantage of their offer, you won't regret it. People complain about Subscribers not having a reason to sub, well the flash mask is a good incentive to do it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Kayjinne[Light] New Player

You do not think finally uprade super speed?:(
    • Like x 1
  6. Clone Ranger New Player

Cool event. Thanks for the goodies.
  7. Clone Ranger New Player

8. GL4ever Well-Known Player

My guess is that if there released one at all, it's most likely to be in November when Justice League comes out. Sort of like releasing the Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman emblems when BvS came out. :)

That's what I'm hoping, anyway. If not sooner.
  9. Aemondorth New Player

Dude how did you do that??!! :eek:
  10. ThatFrankguy New Player

Can you guys bring back the batman VS Superman emblems
  11. IamINC Dedicated Player

Nope , gone for good , was only a tie in to help promote the film
  12. Aemondorth New Player

When will we know the winner of the Flash Selfie Sweepstakes contest?
    • Like x 2
  13. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I've been wondering this myself.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.