Test Discussion GU 68: Survival Mode

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please use this thread to report bugs related to Survival Mode, Fortress of Solitude.
  2. lfc09kris Well-Known Player

You said "New and returning Fortress-Appropriate pets" Are there actually new pets or just the same as previous 2 times we have had FoS SM?
  3. orioles5 Level 30

When I tried to create and new character and picked start at the beginning, it went to 30 instead like before the fix. I WISH that somebody could playtest this game before putting it up for the customers.....PLEASE!!!
  4. Trexlight Devoted Player

There is no testing for the Pre-30 Content so thats why it is turned off.
    • Like x 2
  5. HEALB4 Level 30

6. Elusian Crowd Control

Smth for the actual feedback thread :p

CR overview of NPCs:

Round 1 starts with NPCs at cr195. Which is +5 above current player cr on live. Comparison to last year: +2.

According to last years recordings there was no undefined cr jump of NPCs between rounds so at this rate Round 20 NPCs cr will be at 215. Which is +25 above current player cr on live. Comparison to lasts year: +22.

Feedback: Good to see there is finally an adjustment upwards after 2 years of having a way too easy scaled experience (still wonder how those +23 adds would have been in 21 ^^) and making it partly a free loot handout. Still people can get pets as long they bring in a mildly coordinated group into it.
    • Like x 1
  7. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I think they meant that new characters are NOT created at level 30 automatically. I just tried to create one on test and got this after entering a name.[IMG]
    If I select the "Skip to CR 100" option, I get an error that it can't open the market place. So I would have to create a level 25 character and grind to level 30, then use the testing gear in the HQ to advance CR. There was a similar issue the last time we were testing something other than the Stat Revamp, except new characters were auto created at level 10. I hope this doesn't become the norm until Stat Revamp is live, if there is ever anything new that would see us wanting to make new alts quickly above level 30 to test something.
    • Like x 1
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It doesn't matter which button you choose (except for the skip to CR 100 one) they all end up with you in the WT at level 30.
  9. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Interesting, it looks like you're right. Why would they add the choice to the test server build, if they all do the same thing? Too bad when we actually had something to test that needed multiple characters above level 30, new characters were being created at level 10 on test...

Sorry for temporarily derailing the thread.
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

If anyone has a chance can ya please post a pic of the back style from SM. I would do it myself but just dont have the time to go on test right now. Thanks in advance to anyone who posts a pic of it.
    • Like x 1
  11. Elusian Crowd Control

The Back Style (not my pic just posting for someone like last time ^^):

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Pults Loyal Player

odd choice, haven't seen anyone wearing this T3 backpiece. I think sunstone bulwark or medico one would have been better option.
  13. Tilz Loyal Player

I knew this would happen. The rest is also inspired by the troller gear. Ugly style reward though
    • Like x 3
  14. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

And here I was hoping the back style would be a version of the Sunstone Edge back and not this one that combines poorly with every other style in the game.
    • Like x 3
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Ugh. Why change the azarath back for the trigon SM, which is a pretty cool back piece, but then not change this one. Almost everyone i know ingame thinks this is the ugliest back style in the entire game. Really disappointed to see this. Tells me i will run rounds 1 and 2 just to get 1 back just to say i have one because i have platinum chest&legs from this SM. Thanks for the pic elu.
    • Like x 4
  16. Bose Well-Known Player

Thanks elu, Guess I won't be running this SM....
  17. withgod305 New Player

Why do toy hate Dcuo players mepps !!!!!!
  18. AccOp Well-Known Player

Was hoping the back style wasn't going to be what it is, is it possible to get the back style changed?
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

It makes me wonder will they be changing the back reward for HH SM. Because its this little triangle on your back below.
    [IMG]
    There seems to be no rhyme or reason why this stuff is done. I mean not a single person wears that T3 controller back ingame. Imo the azarathe back piece was the best of out the 4 styles used for SM. And that is the 1 they change :confused: I just dont understand.

Plus in the pic elusian posted if u are looking at your character from the front there will be no difference between the iron or the platinum. Because of where they placed the iron, bronze, silver, gold, and platinum.
  20. Cyberpunk2077 Well-Known Player

Hopefully they change it to one of the other ones, cause that's just hideous.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.