XBOX Support Please

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by OulSider, Feb 18, 2017.

1. OulSider New Player

I have tried to log into DCUO on XBOX One since 0800 PST with no luck. Every time I try to log in I get "There was an authentication issue connecting to the world. Please try again. 0x0112"
    • Like x 2
  2. Lazarus FPS New Player

I've been getting the same thing. My game even crashes when I go to try and connect again. :mad:
  3. OulSider New Player

I have tried everything to fix. Hard Restart/Remove profile and clear Blue Ray cache with unplugging the power supply till the light goes out and reinstall Profile. But nothing works.
  4. Lazarus FPS New Player

I did all that too, I even uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it along with resetting my modem and still nothing.
  5. ma6Nus New Player

I have narrowed problem to it is the Xbox Preview Program if you updated the new updated it did this. I played this morning fine, played this evening fine half hour later applied update and immediately after I got the 0x0112 error. I have removed myself from preview now
  6. OulSider New Player

Thanks for the info. Makes sense now...will have to chalk it up to that for now. But leaving the preview won't help much now :(
    • Like x 1
  7. ma6Nus New Player

No it doesn't but I don't want this to happen again so I'm opting out early so at the next update I'm out
    • Like x 1
  8. ma6Nus New Player

I suggest that everyone hold that Xbox home button and send in the Report a Problem Tickets too. I know I have and my biddy too
  9. OulSider New Player

Thanks again, I too have also sent feedback
    • Like x 1
  10. ma6Nus New Player

There is an UPDATE for Preview Program!!!!
  11. Lazarus FPS New Player

I left the preview program last night and got a 4GB update just now. It was an update that took me back to the public OS. I'm able to play DCUO again without an issue. :D
  12. Lazarus FPS New Player

Did the preview update allow you to play again?
  13. ma6Nus New Player

Sorry yeah I got the 4Gb update that uninstalled the Preview Program sorry for confusion.