Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Neo Synapse Well-Known Player

I literally came to this thread to post exactly this. I'd love to make my electrical discharge blue or anything in this vein.

Another thing I'd love to see is more close-fitting boot styles (and more casual styles for all body pieces). An issue I come across regularly is finding boots that aren't too bulky. If I'm going with a Slimline type of legs style, most boot styles are way too big/clunky.

Lastly, I'd love to see more jacket styles. Zipped/buttoned up leather jackets, cloth jackets, open jackets with plain shirts underneath it or even no shirt underneath.
    • Like x 1
  2. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Any chance of a Warlord style? I kind of want the helm style
    [IMG]
  3. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Another style.I would like to see is from a lesser known DC villain, KOBRA
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

This seems to be a request i hear alot about but how bout an iconic bundle so that would include Hair,Mask(if Applicable),Chest,EMBLEM,waist,Legs most of which can already wear new genesis,and Feet and charge maybe $20 market place for it

Remove the Dark Knight pack and Flash cowl and merge them into this pack I guarantee Veterans and new players alike will be begging you to take their money

PS i would pay the 20 on top of my $15 a month legendary
    • Like x 1
  5. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

How about a Doomsday inspired style and a Doomsday skin. I would love that for one of my alts
  6. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I have some suggestions, some costumes inspired by Terra.
    Something inspired like this should be for heroes:
    [IMG]

She also had a unique costume when she was working for slade, something like this should be for villains.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I'd have to see a full body shot of the second one but here's my take on the first Terrra'
    [IMG]
    granted, we could do with a few new hair styles after all this time but so far, so good
  8. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I was working on my new apartment before heading in to work today and it occurred to me that I'd really like some "at home" styles like bathroom apparel wrapped towels/bathrobes tc maybe hair towel styles for the lady toons
  9. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Yeah you can get a pretty good replica in-game, but however you still don't got the circle around the T on her shirt.

So it's not 100% correct.

Regarding her Villain costume, I finally found a good image of it.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. recoil Committed Player

list: sunstone assasin pauldrons
    trigon antlers(face style)
    minotaur's chest(af3)
    sunstone dominator hands and feet
    prime assassin hands(fos)(similar to interstellar tech feet)
    • Like x 1
  11. recoil Committed Player

it would be kinda neat if we got terra's protege costume. it'd go real well with things like intersteallr tech feet and prime assassin hands if they added them. what's disappointing is that the "cybernetic" style isn't all that accurate.
    • Like x 1
  12. BrokenEssence Level 30

Could we get a new accessory type style (like auras) but for the eyes and head? I'd like to be able to do something like where Avatar of Sin, Halo, and Greco Roman all at the same time. I'd also like to have emissive eyes under Vigilante Justice, so would it be possible to have sort of a sub accessory style tab for just the face and head?
  13. BrokenEssence Level 30

^^^^^^^^^ I 2nd this. Please, devs? Please?
    • Like x 1
  14. BrokenEssence Level 30

Why hasn't this idea gotten more likes? C'mon guys, bits and piece of iconic gear guaranteed to you in a bundle. How are you not begging for this. I don't understand lol
    • Like x 1
  15. recoil Committed Player

anybody else think they should give us more stuff from the actual game content? like mannheim theater/circe's lair/desecrated cathedral/trigon's prison base items. sunstone style sets(from iconic brainiac mobs in fotress of solitude), trigon horns to go with the belt and iconic suit on villains' side along with avatar of sin wings to go with the legs and horns. the minotaur chestplate from the minotaurs in amazon fury 3. just make some of the flashier or more interesting stuff from content already in game availalbe and watch the player base go nuts.
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

I asked mepps about this on discord 2 weeks ago. He said its not possible for them to have the materials work that way.
  17. recoil Committed Player

list: sunstone assasin pauldrons
    trigon antlers(face style)
    minotaur's chest(af3)
    sunstone dominator hands and feet
    prime assassin hands(fos)(similar to interstellar tech feet)
    brainiac chest(sub construct)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

• Roller Blades
    • Elblow, knee pads
    • Helmet
    • And shirt style from Valentine's Vendor preferably without "wuv" plastered all over front.
  19. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

Yes they can, someone needs to be tasked to it though. I'm just assuming here but I'd suspect there are several factors as to why they currently believe it can't be done but if a color can be applied, a background image/texture can as well.

Licensing permitted, I'd love to see some Back to the Future II Shoes Nike Mag's an option for those who use Skimming, some type feet related style or a new option that would compliment the movement mode. For example it can be a new feet style sure or an option to customize so it's not simply "discs". Alternatively if you think about it, the original movement modes have the Joker's Jetpack for flight, speedsters shoes for ss, and bat style gauntlets for acrobatics why not something like this for skimming? I don't use skimming nor do I imagine I ever will but it's a good idea imho.
  20. recoil Committed Player

i don't know that might be a bit hard. it seems only one hero or villain uses skimming. static is the only character in dc comics seemingly with this movement ability with exception of mister miracle. so static shock's shoes? well correction there's terra too but then we'd be riding a giant floating rock. well i guess that could work for people who chose earth as a power since it'd sorta fit the theme.
    • Like x 1