Which power should I use?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Tahaalizzy2000, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Tahaalizzy2000 Well-Known Player

Don't care if it's op or not. I have one more slot to fill with my characters and I won't know which power to choose. I'm thinking between rage, earth, and electricity. What do you think is the one most fun to play with?
  2. Nymt Level 30

The power of your credit card.
  3. Lily Natsuki New Player

same between rage and light
  4. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Nature or Electric.
  5. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Earth if you do the crush loadout. It's not in your selections given but Sorcery is also nice. :D
  6. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

i switched from HL to Earth & i don't regret it one bit, i vote try earth.
    • Like x 1
  7. Ereez Well-Known Player

Out of the powers you've listed I'd say earth is the most fun. You have the freedom to throw in some weapon combos whilst your pet dishes out damage, can't speak much on the tanking side as I've only tried it a little but overall it's an enjoyable power. Rage can be good fun too, the lunges are great and if your into flashy animations then you'll love this power. Only thing with rage is the combos can be a little click intensive at times and if your not on point with your clipping and stuff then you'll lose damage, very fast paced play style but can be fun depending on the player (Again can't give you much insight on the tanking as I've only dps'd with rage, earth and rage toons are around 100 cr and I don't usually gear for role until end game). I haven't played electricity enough to give a solid opinion on the mechanics but one thing I can say is the animations are really cool, I will probably be making an electricity speedster at some point as I really wanna try SS properly and electric is the only power that fits with the theme in my opinion.

If you ask me i'd say earth is the most fun out of the 3 powers you listed but they all have their positives and i'm sure some people will prefer the others, whatever works for you man
  8. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Try Rage. It's very easy and self sustaining in all content, due to its ability to absorb damage and heal itself. Also, if using the the right loadout, with the proper clipping speed, you can dish out tremendous amounts of damage. The tanking side is also quite fun, and does require skill.
  9. Wallachia Devoted Player

Rage.

Best power ever.

FWEEEEEEM!
    • Like x 1
  10. Tahaalizzy2000 Well-Known Player

Thank you for the feedback! I decided to go with rage and I'm loving the results
  11. Wallachia Devoted Player

Another player properly converted.

RIDE THE FWEEEEM!
  12. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

YES!
  13. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I'd say that earth is easily the strongest of the three but rage IMO is by far the most fun. In fact i think it and celestial are the most enjoyable to play, atomic a close second.

I'm glad you chose rage. It's pretty fun to use for me and with practice you can compete with the other DPS.
  14. Tahaalizzy2000 Well-Known Player

with blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, THAT IS OUR FATE!
    • Like x 2