Trinkets

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by krytine, Jan 27, 2017.

1. krytine Loyal Player

Something that does bother me as a tank using a tank trinket you gain a small amount of health. Something that should be added to the tank trinket should be a break out ablity. The small amount of health for a tank doesnt help. So add a breakout to tank role trinkets
  2. Tsigalko Well-Known Player

they're actually breakout trinkets for pve. the one sold in the low tiers vendor gear are breakout trinkets. i kn the 78cr trinket from t4 vendor is a breakout trinket, and i think there are also breakout trinkets in higher cr vendor (forgot which tho, but its in the dlc vendor gear not episode). yes its at low cr but u will get ur cr calculation from ur utility belt anyway, so can't think of any reason why tanks don't use breakout trinkets.

but yeah i kinda agree the one sold in the new vendor(s) or the one drops should have a breakout effect since its more useful to tanks
  3. Here2Help Devoted Player

You are able to get breakout trinkets. I personally use the one that drops from the Themy alert but they are purchasable from certain vendors.
  4. SumtegWong New Player

CR94 breakout trinket is located near the New Genesis portal in WT sold in the Vender.
  5. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

That's why I use my dps trinket on my atomic tank. I like the might buff for when people die and there's just a little bit left to go