Valentine's Day Seasonal Event 2017!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I think there is a issue with the journal entry for the seasonal as I loged into several toons last night and not once was “A Glowing Love” (Heroes) or “Cold Cold Heart” (Villains) in my journal its not propigating properly so there is no way to know were to go to pick up the missions.. luckly i know them but new players might be getting confused
    • Like x 1
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yeah i was about to say...I have been farming off alts and still no collections from the crystal base items....just vendor trash and love bombs
    • Like x 1
  3. Sigeci Well-Known Player

Once the event is over can we still get collections from the Zamaron Love Crystal or does it no longer work after it is gone?
    • Like x 2
  4. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

New players must not pay attention or either come to to complain and nothing else. The Anniversary event will return and you can complete what you want. You also must not have been playing very long.
  5. gamma 9 Active Player

Hmmm
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Yes Mepps stated that it will continue to drop even after the event ends
    • Like x 3
  7. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

just in case anyone is unaware.... don't buy the Jester shirt in the vendor at the Love conqueres event thing.. even if its not collected, don't buy it, its a waste of hearts, its NOT towards any feats....
  8. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

funny how this Mister Freeze mission is stat clamped, and at the same time, its a grind. waste.
  9. sharpy36 Active Player

I liked the original Valentines Day event too. I think it was probably my favorite of every event the game has had.
    • Like x 2
  10. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

It was the most whimsical event they had next to the Mxyzptlk one.
  11. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

What's the reward for the new valentine's collection?
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Does anyone know what drops from the collection completion? Not sure if I want to grind it out and then buy the 100 heart piece if it's just some base Item I don't want.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  13. CTCFirebird Active Player

How do you get the Valentine's Collection pieces - Love Notes?
  14. Invitation2Hades Well-Known Player

Heart Ribbon Aura

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Localized Heart Aura similar to Killer Frost Cold Shoulder Aura.

You first need to purchase the "Zamaron Love Crystal" either from the vendor for 50 marks or from the broker. You place it in your personal base (one per character) and interact with it once a day for a small chance at receiving a collection. To increase your odds, add this crystal to your alt characters.
    • Like x 1
  15. Red Jenni Loyal Player

It is, and it isn't fair at all. I am a villain,sol all I have to do is turn off task force x, but the hero side version is much harder. I'll actually get KO'ed on the hero version.
    • Like x 2
  16. RemyEL New Player

17. RemyEL New Player

I tried to make a post and have no idea where I am able to reply in a proper thread but here goes...we need full ability to kick back in the game. I have a video of a run that was held up intentionally for over an hour. I understand people were getting kicked maliciously but people also intentionally hurt the group for laughs or out of ignorance. This has to stop! I can't count how many times I was in a group and no one could kick due to the three hour lockout for kicking or even voting to kick. It's an unfair abuse of the system if 3 people want someone out of a group and they can't kick or have to restart a mission after significant progress was made in the map. This issue needs to be resolved it's ongoing and harmful to the community no one wants to be stuck with a player who is trolling them for over an hour please share the video or point me in the direction to put this on a proper thread or contact with a developer.
  18. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

lol
  19. Irvynnge Loyal Player

dood, I feel your pain, we've all suffered through it, but I'm pretty sure that would come under naming & shaming, which is a huge no-no 'round here.
  20. CTCFirebird Active Player

Appreciate it, bro. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.