Server Stability is becoming Unacceptable

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Proxystar #Perception

Granted you can't have 100% stability, but this game is starting to become an absolute joke.

Every game update, every patch and often even in between the game and servers are riddled with constant disconnects, constant lag events and constant general instability.

In my view this is not good enough for a game that subscribers pay a monthly fee for to have access too, just because you decide to make elements of it free to play doesn't mean the server quality should be compromised.

This has been going on and on for months now.

Sort it out. seriously.
    • Like x 20
  2. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

So glad I cancelled my membership
    • Like x 2
  3. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

I just got linkdead **** again and I'm sick of it. Also can't do the bloody vrace without spazzing out skipping frames. And even some of the pick hearts are duplicated.
  4. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

I would do a perception joke but its getting old........... long live dc unstable servers

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Perception™ is never old ;)
    • Like x 6
  6. Skull Collector Committed Player

Been having constant and serious laggggg.g..g..g.gg..g.g.gg...g..g.ggg.g..ggg..g.g.g..gggggg.g.gg.g.g.g.ggg..g.g for about 15 minutes straight now. This is just one more reason I stopped paying a monthly fee.

Ridiculous.

No other game that I've played has ever been this unstable. None!
    • Like x 3
  7. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

While thousands upon thousands of dedicated heroes roam the streets in the never ending battle against evil they blindly ignore the true Mastermind of evil, the reigning Lord of all that is dark and foreboding, the evil Overlord of hate and disgust.... Yes the one know only as LAG His powers know no limits.. he can stop an entire host of the strongest of heroes and leave them frozen and helpless to the ravishes of his faithful hordes. With the wave of a hand he can banish all to the nightmare that is known only as IRL. Even the most powerful of the villains the Justice League has faced in the past are no match for him and cower in shame at the mere mention of his name.

And I hear he knocks over little old ladies AND pushes kids out of the way so he can use the slide first at the playground.. What a total JERK. <===== Needs a really good piece of music going ion the back ground to make it even MORE sinister.

Yeah I CRASHED in the middle of a Demon's Plan Alert and its late now so I am planning to just watch some thing on Netflix and head off to bed.
    • Like x 4
  8. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

whats fascinating is that there are players who feel that they shouldn't be given an apology or a small gift like 25 replays, lockbox key, or even 1 stabilizer key for these lag waves that always seem to happen the moment I'm in an instance or trying to get something
  9. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

The lag on the server is great.... SUPER GREAT!
    • Like x 8
  10. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

SUPER GREAT!! I LOVE INSTABILITY!!
    • Like x 1
  11. Bose Well-Known Player

"Starting to become". Weird choice of words don't you think? "Starting" was 3 years ago.
    • Like x 9
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

dont worry there will be someone to take your place Im sure.
    • Like x 1
  13. The Anxient Loyal Player

Lag has been awful all day disconnects, game freeze that requires closing the game. It's a shame that they don't have the time/resources to fix game breaking issues but bet your *** the next time capsules will drop without a hitch.
    • Like x 1
  14. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Lag protection trinket. Coming with your next set of TCs!
    • Like x 2
  15. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Next update: every time a player dies, a huge enemy spawns in their factions headquarters. Now imagine all the instability from that!
  16. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Which LAG are you talking about?
    Broker LAG?
    Sign in LAG?
    Queing LAG?
    Gameplay LAG?
    Server Switching LAG?
    Everything you do LAG?
    I experience them all, and it's horrid.
    • Like x 3
  17. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Meh, after so many years....lag is just a part of the game.

What annoys me the most are the constant disconnects. Its become so bad, I fear I will disconnect anytime I use a portal.

Regards,
    M
    • Like x 2
  18. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

I never got disconnected.
    My only problem with this game is the ping. That 1 thing, nothing more.
  19. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

My disconnects usually happens during switching characters.
    And the prehistoric game engine just can't handle a bit of density in WT anymore, I get FPS drops from 100 to 20 from just looking at a crowd.
    • Like x 2
  20. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Smoother Connection Trinket coming in the next batch of Time capsules :p

Nah in all seriousness, there does need to be some tweaking done on the servers my leaguemates have been telling me about how there's been like 12 to 15 seconds of lag within DWF.