Friends list Delete

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Craven Green, Jul 29, 2013.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

what if people are color blind?
    • Like x 1
  2. Menelaos Dedicated Player

As long as I get to stay on the list!
    Yes, I am totally assuming I am on it because it makes me feel good to think you care enough to have me on the list...don't crush my dreams....

Regards,
    M
    • Like x 1
  3. Craven Green Loyal Player

you definitely made the list
    • Like x 1
  4. Menelaos Dedicated Player

NOBODY PINCH ME! I want to stay in this dream forever...

Regards,
    M
    • Like x 1
  5. Craven Green Loyal Player

very true so symbols would work. cross, shield, diamond because you only need to know what they are when they aren't dpsing.
  6. Craven Green Loyal Player

[IMG]
  7. Menelaos Dedicated Player

It was still beautiful while it lasted!!!

Regards,
    M
  8. nawanda Loyal Player

WTF, how can anyone have 1000 friends on their friends list? I can't imagine all the login/logout messages. I think I'd have to add everyone I come across for weeks on end (EU, hero) to rack up 1000 friends. I think I have about 40 on mine. My rule is, if they're not someone I would PM to see if they would like to join a group I am forming, they're not on the list. I would lose track of who's who if I had more than about 200 I reckon.

As for whether this should be implemented, as with most nice 'could have' ideas that get suggested, it will get ignored on the forums, or 'noted' and then ignored if asked in a Q and A, because they haven't got enough developers and they have bigger fish to fry.
  9. Gimpy Loyal Player

Agreed, and with the many name changes "friends" do without informing those on their list I've just deleted the entire list and refuse to add anyone.

Would like to see them address the issue with Bases and LHs and give us the ability to remove names from that as well.

Haven't counted in a long time but at 1 point I think there were 100 names on that list I no longer play with and can't remove them.
    • Like x 1
  10. Gimpy Loyal Player

That's odd, are you on PC?
    Because I'm on PS and my list is sorted alphabetically.
  11. Gimpy Loyal Player

Fixed that for you.
  12. Craven Green Loyal Player

This post was made in 2013 so item list has been fixed since then. I would still like my base tracker list to be made alphabetical.
  13. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

How to successfully necro and make a 3.5 year old thread relevant again. Good job guy.
    • Like x 2
  14. Gimpy Loyal Player

WFFSSMHWAB
    and I know better even.

Sleep necro thread sleep, go back to your peaceful sweet, sweet slumber.
    • Like x 1
  15. Craven Green Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I've always thought they need to have role signs by the names on the friends list, and besides ppl names in league (or give us if we own the league the option to set the symbols)
    • Like x 1