Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

It's my pleasure, man! This league is all about having everyone get what they want from the game, and getting someone geared up is as easy as grouping up with them and knocking some stuff out! Honestly, I'm just happy to be able to help while hanging out with you guys :)
    • Like x 1
  2. C4talyst Well-Known Player

thank you, I am on sporadically kids, family, work and sorry I am not more vocal in helping. just so random right now. I should have named this toon randomman
    • Like x 4
  3. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

You're totally fine. We're not a league built on "mandatory raid night, come or you're out of the league!" we're chill and whenever you're on we can do something with you. Plus, if we were hung up on attendance and league interaction we'd have some officers, myself included that would be in trouble. :p
    • Like x 1
  4. IamINC Dedicated Player

Bro . I feel ya ,

2 Jobs , 2 kids and a girlfriend don't give me the time i'd like on DCUO!
    • Like x 2
  5. C4talyst Well-Known Player

the sad part is I would like play more and work a straight 40 hrs a week. But, lol my wife likes to spend money so I end up work 60+ a week thank goodness for unlimited ot.
    • Like x 3
  6. IamINC Dedicated Player

Same here bud , I work 12 hour shifts for 4 days , then work as a bouncer almost every weekend , an on top of that I need to spend time with my kids , see my GF and play DC :p
    • Like x 1
  7. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Awww! We're talking about being busy...here goes...4 kids, 1 husband (that i know of), 2 jobs, girl scout leader, gym rat, and i get esaily side tracked by other games. You guys wonder why I'm the drunk of the group? There's your answer lol.
    • Like x 1
  8. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

I think we can all agree that having jobs and children and spouses is not conducive to having fun.
    • Like x 2
  9. McSpeedy New Player

I'm around 112 CR and 114 Skill Points. I'd like to join! Like people have said above, kids, wife, and work keep me busy, but I enjoy playing to relax when possible. I'm more available on weekends and later afternoon till night. Right now I'm a DPS, but would be fine with changing my role. My main's Eyeborg Say.
    • Like x 1
  10. The Anxient Loyal Player

I'll add you to my friends list next time I'm on. The toons I usually play are in my sig. Also have passed your name to the other officers. One of us will get you an invite as soon as we can meet up in game. :)
  11. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Thank you to everyone that participated in the gear up event last night! We covered quite a bit of ground and put ourselves within striking distance of endgame with those characters. I'd like to give a special thanks to TH4NOSx and C4talyst for joining in and putting in some great work, we couldn't have done it without you guys! :) Also, an extra special thanks to Dr. and Mrs. The Anxient for taking us on a tour of all those places, I got some pretty good souvenirs and lots of great memories.

The MVP of the night award however goes to Necro for giving myself and the rest of the league lots of ammunition to make fun of her which increased everyone in the league's fun five fold. Way to be, fam!

I'm going to propose we make alt/lower cr gearing a regular thing going forward, but maybe set it as a monthly thing so we can do more feat running or whatever we decide to do. I'll work some kind of schedule out and get back to you on it. :) In the meantime, if you have a lower cr character or an alt that you want to bring up to endgame don't feel like you need to go it alone, hit up your fellow league mates and set something up. I'm always down to run stuff if someone needs it and I know most everyone else is too. :)
    • Like x 1
  12. C4talyst Well-Known Player

Thank you for the wonderful tour. Loathe the Cathedral reminds me of Scarlet Monastery in WOW running in circles is never fun lol. Thank you for the training on things I did not pay attention to prior. Was just looking at colors pretty purple. Thank you for all the wonderful help. I think dying 9x's would have been easy for me in blackest night. Thank you again for all the help
    • Like x 2
  13. Nrazic New Player

Hey are you guys still recruiting? I just rolled a villain (cr63) and im looking for some good people to game with. Im legendary, have a 163 atomic tank(heroside tho) so not a complete noob lol. My villains name is Daeamos if you wanna get ahold of me
    • Like x 1
  14. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

We totally are! I'll add you to my friends and shoot you an invite when I see you as well as pass your name to the other officers. Look forward to welcoming you aboard!
  15. Nrazic New Player

Awesome! Daeamos is this toons name and i look forward to it.
    • Like x 1
  16. C4talyst Well-Known Player

Necro d'oh you win lol. I am lazy.

17. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

LMAO, I had teeeemany martoonis. Super fun night. I need to get swifty to end game. Ice dps is ridiculous.
    • Like x 1
  18. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Some say it may even be ridonkulous, but that's the talk of madmen and fools.

As far as being eight times the legal limit goes, you were super entertaining and reached a point where I thought you were going to start telling everyone how much you loved them, it was a good change of pace from the violent alchoholic we've all grown to love and fear. :p
    • Like x 1
  19. Waatu Well-Known Player

You shouldn't talk like that about me.
    • Like x 2
  20. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Felonious: More alchoholics than you can SHUT UP WHILE I'M TRYING TO PLAY!
    • Like x 1