Free Real Life Void Material

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LookHere, Jan 25, 2017.

1. LookHere Active Player

Since the Void Material is super rare and costs too much in the Broker. None of us are able to get one from the Time Capsule or the Broker so we decided to make it ourselves. Now here they are:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  2. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

What in the...........

That's dedication.
  3. LookHere Active Player

Yeah we're thinking about going for the costume contest in these real Void Material. You think we have any chance winning lol?
    • Like x 1
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

Id say that looks more painful then trying to get the real void material ingame. Covering yourself in mud? No thanks. o_O
  5. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

6. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. ghosts Well-Known Player

The thing that irks me the most about this is that the material would be useful for those style pieces that when you color them black, they look greyish or have an ugly shine to them
    I'm sure some people could have asked before about being able to color their styles completely black, an apparently they heard these petitions and made them possible to use, but only behind time capsules.
    Same thing with the corrupted aura, "you asked for them so much" and here they are, you just have to invest in our little gambling scheme to get them
    It's a pretty jerk move imo
    • Like x 1
  8. LookHere Active Player

Did you know that a lot of women pay for facial muds and use on their face or their body nightly as a skincare routine? The only painful part to them is the paying part lol.
  9. Great Architect Loyal Player

10. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

That's just wrong lmao
  11. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

It's defective, it doesn't seem to work with the hats/head styles....
    • Like x 1
  12. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Gratz on the material!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. SasquaT Dedicated Player

14. Craven Green Loyal Player

15. LookHere Active Player

lol i guess so.