Celestial DPS

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Not Rekluze, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Not Rekluze Level 30

Quick question, can Celestial keep up with top powers like mental, ice, etc or is it just me sucking? It seems like I get left behind by a lot vs those powers.
    • Like x 1
  2. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

It's not your fault dude, those powers are bugged.

You think it's a coincidence there's only a few top powers?
    • Like x 1
  3. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

But yes Celestial still good. Practice your clipping.

Use consumables if you have to. Clip combos with your Prec/Might trinket etc.
    • Like x 1
  4. Not Rekluze Level 30

I do but meh I'll just switch to ice for the time being and hope stats matter closes the gap a little, sucks that people have to switch to these op powers instead of playing the ones they really like.
  5. Xibo Loyal Player

Philosophy is right. Technically, against these powers that you've mentioned including Munitions and Gadgets but Celestial is good on PvP and in Healer side. My suggestion to you would be wait Stats revamp and enjoy the PvP and Healing in meantime or create an alt with 1 of these powers if you don't have patience, you still might skip CR 100.
  6. IamINC Dedicated Player

Yes , switch to ice like everyone else , that's the solution!

Just play the power you like and screw the scoreboard , spending money on a respec is exactly what DBG want you to do and is the sole reason OP powers exist.
    • Like x 1
  7. Not Rekluze Level 30

8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

In dragged out fights, celestial will tie with ice, mental, and gadgets. In raids where things die fast, you're not likely to match the OP trinity unless you go really try hard.
  9. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

if you really wanna be OP switch to munitions and Biggun big groups of adds in Olympus, your scoreboard numbers will be unbeatable.
  10. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Yeah, only a few. Mental, Gadgets, Sorcery, Earth, Munitions, Ice. Really not that many choices is there?

Yall need to stop with this flavor of the month thing. Half of the powers we have access to can all do about the same damage. Three of the other half perform fine and close to these so called top powers leaving nature, electric, and quantum. Only reason I group quantum at the bottom is because for some crazy reason, they needed a cap.
  11. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Stats matter is not what you think it is. The game play of all powers are being re-done along with the removal of AM as we know it.
  12. Derio 15000 Post Club

Keep up, yes. Beat them... no
  13. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Want to be top dps? Use gadget or mental and mainframe/repair bots to bypass dovetails and to get damage modifiers while coming out of invis/stealth. Use 2 robots for maximum damage
  14. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Nothing is messing with gadgets, mental, or ammunitions.
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

Good advice teach new players to glitch and exploit
    • Like x 1
  16. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

90% of the gadget and mental dps are doing it. Both have been glitched for atleast 6 months and devs haven't done anything, must be working as intended.