Coming Soon: Bonus Qwardian Crowns Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elusian Crowd Control

you take your money, you take your chances :p

by now I know these things happening so I dont rush much more than necessary and enjoy the ride rather regretting the shortened ride down the road seeing all these bonus weekend stuff happening ^^
    • Like x 2
  2. HIceFaísca New Player

**** this...one more scheme to grab our money.
    Step 1 - Make impossible to finish all event feats without replays.
    Step 2 - Make a bonus weekend so ppl get excited and buy/spend lots of replays.
    Step 3 - Profit.

Now DCUO is just about money, even paid feats, that's why many ppl, like me, are thinking of drop it.
    • Like x 8
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, still not learning, eh? One day.
    • Like x 2
  4. deathreaper41 New Player

you guys conplan about money you spend you could be one of the ppl who has spent over 3k+ on this game to just be ban form the game for doing nothing wrong in this game so suck it up and stop crying about it or just leave the game all together we all know dcuo is about the money not there players where have you all been for the last 5 or so year first it was sony know it's daybreak hahaha
  5. mexmex Dedicated Player

Sure more replay enforcement, why not??? Good I am away waiting for my anual sub to end
  6. mexmex Dedicated Player

Or better yet save you money, anyway your sp wont matter, nor now And Certanly not after stats matter either specially If you are above 200, so oooo
  7. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

Complain*
    • Like x 1
  8. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

wait... are we getting double on Ancient Coins too ??????????? why skip that event ????
  9. Harlequin Devoted Player

If you got banned, you have nobody to blame but yourself.
    • Like x 2
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

Well when i say not happy i mean it more like this could be done better. I made my decision to replay it and finish the style whether a weekend like this happened or not. Some of the things they do and their ideas i really like. The way they are implemented into the game is usually where the problem is for me. And this upcoming mark weekend tells me if im around for the next one ill wait. But then ofc they wont do a double mark weekend :p I cant win lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Unless i missed it NO This Weekend Event is ONLY for the Anniversary Crowns
    • Like x 2
  12. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Telling others how they feel about things need to stop, now.
    • Like x 1
  13. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I resolved myself to potentially not finishing off the style feat this year shortly after the content was announced. I've been pacing myself with the replays. I might be able finish it off this weekend. Haven't done the math. I don't want to buy additional replays until new content is released. In the long run the feat isn't worth the stress.

I thought something like this was coming.
    • Like x 1
  14. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Brilliant! Gotta catch up! :D
    • Like x 1
  15. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

Telling me how to feel needs to stop... I'm gonna go to my safe space now.
    • Like x 1
  16. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

I can totally sympathize with you on that. That's pretty much my life, lol. Just ask all my friends who hang out with me and constantly get OP items (twice, thrice and more lol), but I can't get any. It ain't easy being green, heh.
    • Like x 2
  17. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

k
    • Like x 1
  18. EnragedBrolly New Player

I cant say it on other chats so I'll say it here, this vendor discount thing will not work unless it is made for individual pieces, people loved the idea and now it's said to be ruined. Also #fixragedps
  19. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I just hope this wasn't the thing that Jack was promising legendary members in the livestream last week.
    • Like x 1
  20. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Well, it could serve as another attempt to get people to sub before open episodes end.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.