Dear Jack Emmert - You Answered my Question, Here's my Response "Perception".

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Jan 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BumblingB I got better.

From what I understand dcuo is worse since it isn't cosmetic with the feats included. All because it was a "good idea at the time". #perception
    • Like x 2
  2. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. Harlequin Devoted Player

I have heard that there are some exclusive ships that come from the gambling boxes in STO that give some advantages over other ships in the game. I do not know for sure because, even though I am a huge Star Trek nerd, I wouldn't touch that game with a 10ft pole due to the p2w crap in it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Wildboy Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

LMAOOO damn wtf happened??? what did i miss?? smh... it couldnt be that bad? Did they promote something unintentional? I keep seeing this "Perception, Perception", but have no clue as to what does that mean.. I just hope Jack & the dev team realize that stats matter didnt need a MAJOR overhaul. Just removing CR differential FIRST, then work on retweaking the foundation, expand AM power tree list, etc. Damn i wanted to see that video smh

Nobody has it cached in their computer?
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

keep in mind everyone wouldn't be this passionate if they didn't love the game.
    • Like x 1
  7. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

This thread might have been a player in them taking down that QnA stream, I dont know and who knows. By the time I was going to get around to watching it... I had seen post from Doctor Nova (I think) saying it was deleted. I went to check it, and sure enough, not available on twitch or youtube.

Checking google cache didnt even it have it. So I'm going to perceive it was this thread is why they....
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. BLK Well-Known Player

Yo where is jack?
    He said he reads everything on the forums.
    This post is one of the most up voted ones of all time.
    Does he not have any solid retort yet?
    • Like x 1
  9. Gamer_Liko Well-Known Player

What can he really say? His recent comments, the now deleted Q&A, and his past pretty much seal what he is actually doing to DCUO. They probably brought him in to make some last minute cash and then we'll all log in and the servers will be down.
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea i remember some people on here saying "auras are on the MP now so stop complaining about booster bundles and the RNG and just buy an aura pack to get what u want." Hmmm wonder where those people are now? :p
  11. Proxystar #Perception

errr read the op... sometimes i'm left at a loss :p
  12. lukelucky Devoted Player

Probably quit. I dropped one ps account. My original account with the back from the hack feat. Actually it should be said I pretty much dropped my alts also.

I log in do the mind numbing daily content and by then am so passed off I got to log off. I ended my auto renewal for my sub and when it expires I do believe I will be building my NBA 2k team in preparation of next years tournament

Dcuo lost way more money then its making. Its so sad to see
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

I can say there have been multiple times where i have struggled big time to keep my eyes open during the 8 player anniversary instance. And it was like 7 or 8pm and it wasnt like i was super tired. One night i found myself running it with one eye completely shut and the other squinting because i literally couldnt keep em open cause i was so bored. I cant imagine playing this game much longer if events like this really end up replacing some dlcs.
    • Like x 1
  14. UltraVillain Committed Player

Daybreak he say player exploits... bad, exploiting players... good.
  15. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

Umm, so tell we what do you wish to achieve with your OP?

In so far as DBG and Jackster are concerned, they are laughing their way to the bank whereas people like you just end up making posts to no avail.

Don't you think it's a futile exercise? If not, show me one change that has come about based on community feedback and not based on purely profiting from any given situation.
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

So what is he supposed to do? We have 2 ways to give feedback. Here or social media. At least he put together a very well thought out post with evidence based off what was said in the stream.

And if u are gonna answer with speak with your wallet and leave u simply are not being realistic. Some will some wont. But trying to get tons of players to drop their sub and quit is simply not going to work. Players need to make the decision on their own when they feel its not fun to play or not worth the price anymore or do not agree with the game direction. That happens for different people at different times.

But if that isnt the answer the id love to hear what other suggestion u have for what people can do.

1 thing i find interesting is the amount of likes on the OP. Didnt think there was 150+ people on the forums these days. Whats also interesting is the people who didnt like the post ;)
    • Like x 3
  17. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

I don't think there is any scarcity of feedback on the forums regarding Time Capsules, their drop rate, underlying RNG; impact on progression and game design.

Enough has been said already, whilst the developer feedback is non-existent.

As Albert Einstein says, insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I may or may not be realistic, but I am not insane and certainly not lacking common sense.

At the same time, I can point you to some very well though out feedback but all that is pointless just like this entire thread.
    If you wish to use the public forums as an extension of 'dear diary', it would still be acceptable but as feedback for the publishers, please, stop kidding yourself.
    • Like x 3
  18. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Youre delusional.. The Developers are aware of the problem and they KNOW WE KNOW about the same TC drop rate exploits used to make money.. Thus them deleting the video off of twitch, which i wasnt able to watch unfortunately.. I assume they are back to the drawing board.

Alot of these issues could be solved by puttin these rare items on the MP but i guess that wouldnt maximize profits..
    • Like x 1
  19. Max Dragonard Well-Known Player

But then the "perception" of being a pay-to-win game becomes an absolute reality.
  20. stärnbock Devoted Player

when jackster sayd that there are more players than ever, i was wondering if server mere was taken into calculation... just a thought...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.