Hand Style Issues

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Davenport, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Davenport Committed Player

My character is shown wearing a hand style I didn't choose, and that doesn't change regardless of what I do in the styles tab.

Anybody else having this issue?
  2. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

The only thing I can think of is that perhaps you have a weapon style on and it is overriding your hand style. I think that may prevent you from seeing any different hand styles until you remove the weapon style.

If anything perhaps set your styles to none, disconnect and reconnect to the game so maybe that fixes it. I know it fixed an issue with my characters body glitching out with some styles.
  3. Davenport Committed Player

OH! You're right! I forgot to take into consideration that I recently switched from rifle to hand blasters. Thanks for that. :D
  4. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Cool beans, I am happy I could help! :D
  5. Davenport Committed Player

I've used a rifle for so long it didn't even occur to me, lol. I feel stupid now.
  6. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

No worries, I am sure we all have/will make mistakes like that from time to time. :D
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not sure if you have discovered this by now, or even if it only works if you started with HB, but you can set your weapon to Hands so you can see your gloves, can do the same with Brawling or MA
  8. Davenport Committed Player

Yeah, I figured that out after PsySomatic's first post.