Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Another successful Friday Feat Night is in the books! Last night we knocked out the not at all tedious and lame Anniversary event feats, minus the overall speed feat because we're honestly too cool for that. Thanks to everyone that participated, you did a great job!

For next Friday, 1/27, your favorite Officer, Death Lamp is organizing something a little different. Instead of Friday Feat Night, I'm doing Friday Get Geared Up Night! (it's got a nice ring to it, right?) If you have a character that needs to get gear send an in game mail to Death Lamp with the current CR of the character or characters you want to run with so I can get a list together. If you're OP and don't need to gear anyone up BUT would like to help carry people through content, that's cool and greatly appreciated and you can just say that in your mail.

There's no restrictions for CR as we currently have many people at various tiers. I myself have (2) 100cr alts, a high 80's cr, and a mid 120 cr character that I can run with, so we should be able to cover everyone that wants to run!

Friday 1/27 @ 8pm Central time will be when we'll start forming up groups. If you miss the start up time, don't fret bae, we'll either get you in on the next group or an OP person, probably Anxient, will run you through some duos or something while you wait!

I'm really looking forward to doing this since we not only have several great new additions to the Felonious family that we'd love to have join us in endgame, but also because we're working toward strengthening our already great roster of people with a wider range of roles which means more options when it comes time to do things like DWF and we have four Trolls that need to run it and we get stomped because we're dumb and that's not how any of this works. :)

Mail Death Lamp in game with the CR of the character or characters you want to gear up and we'll see you on Friday!

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

I'm signed up. Currently cr126.
    • Like x 1
  3. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Yep, I got you on the list! So far I also have Anxient and Dethstryke and myself and we're prepared to tag in our higher toons if it's needed but since this league is Tonka tough I think we'll be fine.
    • Like x 1
  4. C4talyst Well-Known Player

Back to the Monday bump!
  5. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Ok, so they just announced that this weekend is bonus Qwardian Crowns in the anniversary event and we have at least one person that would rather do that than gearing up, if anyone else would rather do the anniversary event on Friday let me know and we can push gearing up back to next week. If you've had enough of the anniversary event and would still like to do the gear up thing let me know that as well so we can decide what we're doing before the day. :)
    • Like x 1
  6. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

roxy spaulding will be running the anniversary event on Friday at 8pm CT, if you want in on that just hit him up. I'll be running the gear up thingy at the same time so if that's your jam hit me up. Sorry for the confusion, guys! :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Cardinalist Well-Known Player

I hear the greatest of leaders will be making his forum return soon.
    • Like x 1
  8. IamINC Dedicated Player

Dam time differences between US and UK! Hope you guys nail it .

Unfortunate for me , I will be fighting drunks at work at 2AM here instead of fighting on a video game ;)
    • Like x 2
  9. Cardinalist Well-Known Player

What are good times/days to catch you on? May have to set up some impromptu runs for you.
    • Like x 1
  10. IamINC Dedicated Player

It's not to much of an issue to be fair mate right now , Deathstryke and Anxient have been helping me here and there.

starting from scratch on a new server will take me some time to get up with you guys but hit 111 with 81sp this morning so it's getting there.

I haven't gotten to grips with the whole time zone thing yet :)
  11. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Let me know when you're able to play and I'll get with you to help you out, man. Time zones suck but we'll make it work! :)
    • Like x 1
  12. IamINC Dedicated Player

thanks man!
    • Like x 1
  13. The Anxient Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  14. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Too soon? I should have waited a few hours, huh? Well, next time you think you can ask reasonable questions remember that I predicted the outcome.
    • Like x 1
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Ooh, Sandowed! I feel special now!
  17. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

Pre Friday hype

Stash cleared out. Check
    Generator charged up. Check
    Mod boost activated. Check
    Anti-Monitor style complete. Check
    Mic. Check
    Bottle of cherry vodka. Check
    Day off. Check

Currently at CR 129

Ready to go
    • Like x 2
  18. C4talyst Well-Known Player

9pm eastern if a 113 can join I will be glad to help as much as I can.
    • Like x 1
  19. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Dag, yo, you got your srs faceon for this! I feel like I need to step my game up a bit!

All are welcome! Right now it's looking like most everyone is at around the 120ish mark but we have enough people and enough variety to work with you and get you up at the same time! :)
    • Like x 1
  20. C4talyst Well-Known Player

ok thank you vowels. I will clear my schedule.
    • Like x 1