The Devs hate us!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Red Jenni, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

That's why they put this Anti-Monitor raid in the game, so we'd all feel like pinballs that lost our powers and couldn't even block. What did we ever do to you, Devs? :p
    • Like x 2
  2. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Use the shield provided on the daily missions = problem solved.
    • Like x 7
  3. Korlick Loyal Player

That doesnt work. At least not always.
    • Like x 2
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Maybe someone somewhere is doing unspeakable things to kittens, and the devs found out?
  5. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

U need to time the shield, anticipating when the lift its going to happen and popping the shield a sec before it happens (antimatter orbitals and Antimonitor lifting attack)
    • Like x 3
  6. Korlick Loyal Player

I dont know man, at first i was trying all kinds of thing to avoid that, but always ended up getting it. I even spam the hell out of those shield every time they were off-cooldown and still got it.
    Now i just dont care anymore. Since apparently its something that it shouldnt be happening. Its BS and i hate it.
    • Like x 2
  7. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Thye have shileds that are consumebles to avoid tht.

I do this wit under lvl 30 characters np.
  8. Bose Well-Known Player

I don't consider this event fun at the lease little bit. All they do is throw a ton of stuns, adds, and randomness in something and call it fun/difficult.
    • Like x 2
  9. Kontakt Active Player

for a super hero game the super heroes sure are weak and do struggle against inferior opponents.. i mean have you ever played LPVE it's like punching air.
  10. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Are you talking about the ANTIMONITOR and an army of qwardian fighters as weak opponents?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. The Anxient Loyal Player

Lmao
    • Like x 2
  12. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

really not that hard...
    • Like x 1
  13. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Hard? No, it isn't. It IS irritating to bounce all over the place, but I try to find my zen place and accept the bouncing around. Its a love-hate relationship to play this game.
    • Like x 3
  14. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I could be wrong, but I believe he was talking about the NPCs.
  15. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Actually, not being able to use my powers is more frustrating, especially when I can't give power to my fury/watcher/brick/crystal or throw power.
  16. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yup kicking rocks at them :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  17. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I was going to like your post but I may be get a vacation for it lol, so with that said, I 'LIKE' your post ;)
  18. Bose Well-Known Player

Yeah I love how we get vacations for the silliest reasons...But what can you do when we have this travel agent in charge.
    • Like x 1
  19. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

The Bad One says maybe the dev's do hate most of you peons but he knows they love The People's Bad guy. They send him on free vacations all the time.
    • Like x 1
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

"Vacations"

Lol
    • Like x 1