What other Iconic things would YOU buy on the MP?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChillCat, Sep 26, 2015.

1. recoil Committed Player

i'd pay 15 bucks or more for those afore mentioned avatar of sin wings.
    • Like x 1
  2. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

if it don't drop...I don't need it. so, nothing!
  3. recoil Committed Player

to quote beastboy "superboy rocks a t-shirt!"
  4. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Golden Age Catwoman set (the long-sleeved purple one with green trim along the (modest, non-cleavage-exposing) collar; low-eared Cat Cowl (I think the one in-game is Daring Crusader or something similar to that); "Formal" belt; knee-length slit-skirt; and those awesome mini boots!!!)

Golden Age JSAer styles

Jay Garrick's Flash ensemble set (helmet w/wings; lightning bolt shirt; appropriate tights; little boots w/wings)

Wonder Woman Bombshell set

Supergirl Bombshell set

Doctor Fate pectoral/collar (probably for the shoulder slot)

Alan Scott's Green Lantern set (blouse -- similar to Schoolyard one, but w/o bow or sweater vest; high-collar cloak; broad-buckle belt; appropriate tights; criss-crossy "acrobat" boots; and, of course, a bonus style which makes the ring finger glow green -- maybe even a tiny lantern ring!!!)

Please, Devs! Pretty, pretty please!

*makes the "sad Puss-In-Boots" expression*
    • Like x 6
  5. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Hopefully, the Golden Age Catwoman cowl will let her hair stream out the back (especially if the Bombshell Supergirl or Wonder Woman hair is used)! :D

*purrs*
    • Like x 3
  6. Shadow Force Committed Player

Jay Garrick's Flash ensemble set (helmet w/wings; lightning bolt shirt; appropriate tights; little boots w/wings)

All of that is in game
    • Like x 4
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Original_Speedster_Helmet

This is pretty much an exact replica of the Helmet that Jay Garrick has. I still agree with the Lighting bolt shirt and the other costume pieces.
    • Like x 2
  8. recoil Committed Player

9. recoil Committed Player

avatar of sin back style for heroes and villains alike would be nice.
    • Like x 1
  10. o Duncan Well-Known Player

you forgot Flash emblem though
    • Like x 2
  11. o Duncan Well-Known Player

Maybe DAB T shirt, And SWAG T Shirt, Maybe A Harambe Outfit would be cool
  12. Zenith Well-Known Player

I would definitely buy that yes. I think they raised the bar with the glowing emblems, I won't accept anything less now.
    It would be nice if the devs could provide a way to upgrade all emblems, I mean those lantern emblems are just begging for it.
    • Like x 1
  13. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

I almost don't want any more suggestions (or show how much we want smthg) as they'll just put them in the capsules. It's like if you really want it then it goes to capsules; otherwise they put less desired in future dlc/booster rewards.
  14. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Oops! I forgot to add the Golden Age Green Lantern lantern emblem to that list! :eek:
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Totaly invisible skin like gentleman ghost,Anything batman beyond related,more variations of bat symbols,more owl related hoods not just the leathal zealot hood,Better eyes a new variant of the emessive eyes that shows your pupil and iris,Capes that covers your shoulders and are longer.materials that applies to spesific parts of your different gear pieces not just covering the entire thing like part of the chest etc.
    • Like x 2
  16. BLK Well-Known Player

Anything not in time capsules.
    • Like x 5
  17. recoil Committed Player

i'd pay for a pair of large trigon horns preferably the stag like version also some more trigon themed base items.
  18. recoil Committed Player

i'd kinda pay for that too. there's a lot of base items that have been skipped over. like there's only 1 base item from mannheim theater which is full of more dynasty looking items than the dynasty base item packs in the mp right now. half the stuff in trigon's prison would look neat especially the large door of skulls and the flaming ball lamps on the walls. and quite frankly i feel alot of things from desecrated cathedral and tunnel of lust would look spectacular in bases.
  19. Permafrost Imp Active Player

I'd like to see more Batman-styled terminals, or even laboratory stuff inspired by Lex Luthor. Anything high-tech, I want.
    • Like x 3
  20. Professor Zoom Well-Known Player

Flash and PRofessor Zoom Cowl and Emblem thats it, is all i need to keep my hope in this game, BUT BY THE NAME OF GOD, DON`T USE THE TIME CAPSULES FOR THIS...
    • Like x 3