Well I quit for good sorry.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheDarknessWithin, Jan 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

No one cares.
    • Like x 3
  2. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Read the post again Sherlock.
    • Like x 1
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

b/c when I did pay to play I forked enough $$ into this game to continue to have a say now. I spent more money then I bet you have even though Im not spending a dime now ;)
  4. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Please, don't be like Jareth or the others that comes back 2-6 months after posting a thread like this.
    • Like x 3
  5. SasquaT Dedicated Player

PVP broken PVE broken what alse can we play right ?
    Auras and new styles for real money weak as .....
  6. Pults Loyal Player

Not really a quitter but I am now an inactive player with still more than a half years worth of legendary. Might hop in to do the raids since they don't take too much of my time and I have paid for the access.
    If i had to put the game development in short I'd title it "Resentment and regret". Resentment for the game taking a completely wrong direction, milking out every aspect of the game, tying in-game progression directly to purchases, and then passing it off as a benefit. Introducing extended grind of gear and goodies. I mean even the "gift" which is the aniversary event is behind a paywall if you want to complete it. Marketing based on manipulation and urgent, unannounced sales. Also the complete and utter destruction of in-game economy that is now entirely based on crap gotten from those RNG capsules and real world trading.

As for the future of the game and the community or what's left of it. This ship is going down, the most devoted players have left or are leaving rapidly with each new step the game takes. The only ones that will remain are the ones that have a long time till their access runs out, loyalists and those that like to look shiny and are willing to turn their heads to everything whilst spending a lot on vanity that's tied to progression.

[IMG]
    Here's to the final year of the game!
    (and I'm not even sorry for not putting in an effort to find a good gif that would loop and wouldn't have artifacts from convertion)
    • Like x 3
  7. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Am I the only one who thinks it is odd to quit because of a style?
    • Like x 2
  8. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Its same story for me and i got same feeling .
  9. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Nope. I'm still waiting for my jellybean aura.
    • Like x 1
  10. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Clearly you cared enough to post...so yeah.

That out of the way....

Anyone who is reading this as a player quitting over an aura is part of the problem and doesn't see what is truly happening.
    I totally understand the anger behind the move to put this in the TCs. I may not want the aura, but it was a **** move by them when they could have made $ off the MP.

Regards,
    M
    • Like x 2
  11. Pults Loyal Player

Any reason is a valid reason. Silly or not, it's his choosing.
  12. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Yeah I've had it with the money bleeding tactics. Unfortunately they will continue because there will be those who will just keep spending on this stuff. Rng in the booster bundle was one thing. This is getting ridiculous
  13. SasquaT Dedicated Player

I think its not becouse of style its becouse game is broken and all we got from devs side is forcing us to buy trush becouse of feats are behind and never ending story that game will be fixed .
    P2W system brings always one thing .
    [IMG]
  14. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Well, it's sad that you are leaving. Enjoy your future endeavors, and please send me your stuff.
  15. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I have not played in over 2 months other than the 2 times i logged in to collect my monthly rewards for legendary that expires on the 17th of this month after that i never log in again ,already gave all my stuff away 2 months ago ,its been hard for me to watch a game i used to love get destroyed by bad decisions and cash grabs but i refuse to sink 1 more penny into this game.
    • Like x 1
  16. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

Don't see why you have to post on forums that you're going to continue to not play? lol "Loyal Player"
    • Like x 1
  17. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

To everyone who probably can't read properly and partially I should've explained it in depth, I'm not leaving because of the aura. No, I'm leaving because of a style I dearly and many others requested for 18 months and was finally answered with a catch. To play the RNG game AGAIN, straight after Booster bundles and Time Capsule 2s were released, it is discraceful even if the other 2 weren't here. A style requested countless times as an ingame reward or MP item.

It's all a joke now.
  18. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Far from it my dear.
  19. Roocck Committed Player

Really just an Aura? LMAO
    • Like x 2
  20. Roocck Committed Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.