Well I quit for good sorry.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheDarknessWithin, Jan 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

I already quit a few months ago, the game has had its ups and downs, I tried staying supportive, and I just got sick of the direction. I have been one of the most vocal on wanting the Corrupted aura since it came out in 2015, but you decided to most likely put it in time capsules?!

Thankyou for the memories DCUO but that's the final nail in the coffin for me.
    • Like x 13
  2. VV Dedicated Player

Hop on the band wagon brother! Sad to see this game die.
    • Like x 5
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, say it aint so. Quitting really? Is there any chance of you coming back?
    • Like x 1
  4. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Who will get your stuff though?
    • Like x 3
  5. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Quitting due to an aura?
    • Like x 6
  6. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

I've been gone for a few months now, I always watch though having interest here and there, but ultimately disappointed eventually, but this corrupted aura getting Phoenix material treatment is a cya for good. I do miss things but logging in is a chore now.
  7. VV Dedicated Player

Where's Mary Magdalene with his "I told you so" meme?
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

Well sucks to see ya go bud. But i understand. U were probably thee most vocal person on here when requesting that corrupted aura.
  9. Tilz Loyal Player

NOOOOOOOOO :(
    Hope you're doing well :p
  10. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

its not the aura its the point of them putting it in the TC over the MP like so many asked for it to be.
    • Like x 4
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

sorry to see a ol timer leave, next thing we know it'll be derio posting with a leaving thread.
  12. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

Like you're quiting because of an aura?.... like really? Can I have your stuff?
    • Like x 5
  13. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

Wow you deffo play this game just for the auras.
    • Like x 1
  14. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

No I play for my friends ;)

the customization is 2nd and 3rd place. So yes alot of the gamble box auras I believe they did wrong by many due to they should of been on the MP so all had the chance to buy them. Not just those who had $1000s to pour into dcuo.
    • Like x 1
  15. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

You said it yourself customization is second so try and play it with your friends... If you don't got the money you can't get everything... that's life simple as that. They even give us the chance to open 2 a week with the stabilizer fragments event... for me its enough. Sad thing they didn't give legendary players something for Christmas though.(but thats another topic)
    • Like x 3
  16. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

He did that earlier.
  17. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Oh I do play it with friends just fine but doesn't change the fact it was and is a under handed move on DBG part with this aura.
  18. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

There are tons of auras they just keep the tradition of putting latern ones on TCs just go get one from broker or booster bundle. You can show off one of those to friends too :p
  19. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Naw I promised when I came back to just talk with friends and dilly dally with friends, I'd not spend a dime on dcuo again. Therefor my account is a f2p one :)
  20. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

Why are you even talking about this then? You aren't even premium which means you can't get ANY aura.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.