Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. Seethra Well-Known Player

Hello, I am wondering if you are still recruiting?
    I myself am a returning player, 2 weeks in (used to play on PC back in 2011 for a few months).
    Will be honest, I am relearning everything as I go.

I have 2 characters: Seethra, lvl 30, CR 34, Rage and Neutronica, Atomic, lvl 30, CR 35 - both villains.
    I am admittedly a rather busy person, but I try to get 2-3 hours of play in each day, starting at roughly 22h (GMT+1).
    38 years old, playing on PS4.
    I do have a mic, not afraid to use it but I will most likely have to be quiet when using it, since my newborn will be sleeping during my playtime.

Would I qualify to join your league?
    Love to hear it.
    • Like x 3
  2. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

Seethra, we'd love to have you. No worries about your CR or that you're relearning your power. We have quite a few very knowledgeable players in the League that will be more than happy to help you with build advice, and help you get to endgame CR if that's your goal. Hit me up or any of the other officers listed on the first post next time you're on and we'll get you settled in. Look forward to seeing you ingame!
    • Like x 2
  3. Seethra Well-Known Player

That's great news!

I'll be sure to contact you as soon as I get on, from my character neutronica.
    I'd love advice, pointers and doing content with league members, and build my 2 lovely characters along the way.
    • Like x 2
  4. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

We've got your back, Seethra! We've got a couple of insanely knowledgeable people in the league for not only content related things, but also specifically Rage and Atomic, so any questions you may have or tips you may be looking for we've definitely got you covered! I'll add your toons to my friends when I get on later and keep an eye out for you. Looking forward to welcoming you aboard!

Like Dethstryke said, CR is not an issue, we've got players that run from very low to end of the line CR wise, and getting you through things to up your CR is kind of our jam. :)
    • Like x 2
  5. The Anxient Loyal Player

Hey bud. I just saw this. I will add you to my friends list like the other officers and one of us will definitely get you an invite ASAP.
  6. Seethra Well-Known Player

I think i messed up:( i was so excited to join. Turns out that ps4 servers are not global and im on EU and i dont know how i can swap.

Sigh. And upon further inspection it looks like there is only US recruitment on the forums.

I just invested in amenities for my account.
  7. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

If you can switch your PS over to the US server it will definitely be worth it. I went all in for DCUO on the Xbox when it came out but it's a graveyard over there population wise. I sold/ traded in a bunch of stuff I wasn't using and got a PS4 and couldn't be happier. Just my opinion
  8. Seethra Well-Known Player

How would i change servers?
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

It would mean starting completely over with a new account unfortunately. You can't transfer an account from one server to another as far as I know
  10. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

Sadly that is true. If you change regions you will have to start over. I still believe it's worth it.
  11. Seethra Well-Known Player

You know what, i will create a us account and see how dcuo treats me when connecting to US from here.
    I think it may be worth switching servers in order to join your league.
    If all turns out well, i will go legendary on US as well.
    • Like x 2
  12. The Anxient Loyal Player

We have a couple guys that play from across the pond with minimal issues. Look forward to meeting you.
  13. xJenovax Well-Known Player

How many people are active? How many are usually online?
  14. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]

So join Felonious, they're good people...mostly...

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

It varies greatly. During prime time there can be as many as 10 people on. We are admittedly not the most active league on the Villain side but we have alot of fun and help each other out.
    • Like x 1
  16. KingKoopa88 Active Player

A wild Poddrick appeared!? :eek:
  17. The Anxient Loyal Player

Looking forward to league runs this week. Hit us up for an invite
    • Like x 1
  18. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

Are you tired of leagues that claim to be like this:

[IMG]

But wind up being more like [IMG]

Or even worse, on the villain side, they say they're just like Forever Evil:

[IMG]

But the reality is that you're

[IMG]

Then try FELONIOUS!!! After one simple transfusion of FELONIOUS into you're gameplay you'll be clearing content in no time!

[IMG]

"But Mr. Dethstryke, I already asked my wife about trying FELONIOUS and she got mad and made me sleep on the couch" you say??? Well Billy, that's not quite the same thing but I'm here to help!

[IMG]

Side effects of FELONIOUS include increased CR and SP, diminished frustration and occasional bouts of hysteria. If you think FELONIOUS may be right for you, see The Anxient. Speak to your doctor before trying FELONIOUS. In rare cases, exposure to FELONIOUS has proven to be fatal. In all other cases studies show FELONIOUS increases happiness by 38% on average.

If you join FELONIOUS and realize your newfound success ingame is too much to bear
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  19. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

ERMAGHERD! PODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. hi.
  20. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

We seriously have the best recruitment thread atm.
    Death pool:
    Stevie Wonder (for the feels)
    Charlie Sheen (for the duhs)
    Keanu Reeves (for the no f'n ways)
    • Like x 2