Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Felonious is an awesome league to be in!
    • Like x 4
  2. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

At Felonious, we're not saying we're better than you. But if you join us, there's a very strong possibility that YOU can become better than you.
    • Like x 4
  3. C4talyst Well-Known Player

/agreed #bump
  4. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. The Anxient Loyal Player

Happy holiday weekend to all the forum people. Will be off and on. Hit me up here or in game to talk about becoming a felon.
  6. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Are you tired of having to queue up for things alone, hoping that you don't have to fly/run/skim around the Hall of Doom in a circle for upwards of ten minutes while you wait for strangers to want to do the thing you want to do? Tired of the constant worry that you'll get into A Rip In Time only to find that matchmaking has failed you and you're tankless and without heals?

[IMG]

Felonious is looking for new people to join the fight against lame things that are dumb! Through our patent pending process of being awesome people that like to help each other accomplish goals and have fun, we've mastered the art being a great place for people of all play types to have fun and grow their toons!

Before you hit that reply button, there's just a few things you need to consider. I recommend standing in front of a mirror and looking at yourself to answer the following qualifying questions.

1. Are you over eighteen biologically?

[IMG]

2. Are you over eighteen mentally? Not that we at Felonious aren't childish in our senses of humor, because we are...kind of a lot sometimes...Mainly though, we want to ensure that you have the maturity to not act like a whiny baby if something doesn't go your way, or use offensive slurs as descriptors for people or things that displease you.

[IMG]

3. Do you have a headset/mic or a way to hear us so you can type responses?

[IMG]

4. Are you subscribed or do you own all the DLC's to maximize the amount of content you can run with everyone else?

[IMG]

If you can stop admiring your beautiful self in that mirror for a second to answer yes to those questions, then maybe now would be a good time to respond in this thread here and request to join Felonious! Unless you hate being awesome and puppies. You don't hate puppies...do you?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Merry Christmas Felons ^_^
    • Like x 2
  8. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Obviously it's a merry Christmas, we have a Fatal Star topping our tree!
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

Merry Christmas to all and to all Join Felonious!
  10. The Anxient Loyal Player

Picked up some more new blood last night in UT. Big welcome to all of our newer members.
    • Like x 3
  11. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Welcome aboard, new people! Looking forward to meeting you!
  12. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

Wednesday bump
    • Like x 1
  13. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Morning Felons! Found out last night my kids destroyed my mic, so as soon as I get a new one (and I stop working every friggin night) I'll be back with a vengeance!
    Join Felonious, where...things happen. I need more coffee for cleverness.
    • Like x 4
  14. The Anxient Loyal Player

A wild Necro has appeared!
    • Like x 1
  15. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

The wild Necro used Disappoint...it's super effective! The wild Necro fled.
    • Like x 3
  16. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

LOL, I love you guys. Seriously though, I will be back very very soon. We have headsets on sale at GS so I'll pick one up Friday with all that awesome Christmas money.
    • Like x 2
  17. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

Welcome to the 2017 "Death Pool" In light of all the celebrities deaths shocking social media, I have brought it to our thread in a way to keep it bumping. So feel free to name a celebrity that you think will expire in 2017. For the winner you will receive a blessing from Mistress Death to use against RNGesus. I will start with the 1st pick in the 2017 Death Pool draft with.......Hugh Hefner..... mainly because I thought he was already dead.

Whoever wants to go next go ahead

And bump for Death
    • Like x 3
  18. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

Oh wow. I'll try to keep my Deathpool pic a positive one and go with Kim Kardashian. 2016 cost us some amazing and talented people that made great contributions to our culture. For the sake of balance I'd like to hope 2017 will stick with the vapid, useless wastes of carbon based matter. Call me a hopeless optimist.
    • Like x 3
  19. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

I'm nothing if I'm not consistent....
    [IMG]

1. Bob Barker
    [IMG]

2. Mr. T
    [IMG]

3. Miley Cyrus
    [IMG]

4. Sigourney Weaver and or Bill Murray
    [IMG]

5. John Goodman and or Jeff Bridges
    [IMG]

6. Queen Elizabeth II
    [IMG]

7. Mel Brooks
    [IMG]

8. Sir Paul McCartney
    [IMG]

9. Courtney Love
    [IMG]

and coming in last, because it's a complete dark horse to win, but I would give Death a high five...with like a glove on or something so I didn't then die...

10. Jim Parsons
    [IMG]

This list is in no way complete, but these are my picks, some because I'm fearful my beloved icon will pass, others because the world would be better off without them, and still others because I'd like to get online one day to read "Actor Jim Parsons Fired Into Sun Because Punching Wasn't Good Enough".
    • Like x 3
  20. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

I see your list and raise you....

Snooki

Bruce Jenner

George W. Bush

Steven Hawking
    • Like x 1