RIP Princess Leia

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Fatal Star, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  2. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Now why were those lines not used in the actual film? o_O
    Was this before Ford was chosen to play Han? Or was he simply reading the lines for Fisher to read against?
  4. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

J didn't notice or I forgot, Carrie's daughter was in force awakens, she was side by side Carrie in the command post, she had the "mini muffins" hairdo
  5. CHUD Loyal Player

When her daughter, Billie, was doing the t.v. series "Scream Queens",......she had her hair done in the Princess Leia style or else a pair of fuzzy earmuffs that looked similar. Chances are she's going to be continuing the tradition..
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Oh no, Debbie Reynolds was rushed to the hospital today
  7. FourSyte93 Well-Known Player

I just heard about this.Doesn't this year get freaking tired?

Hoping she gets better.Really am.
  8. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Passed away. =(
  9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Sad day in whoville
  10. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Wow. I really feel for this family. My guess is Ms. Reynolds died of a broken heart.
  11. FourSyte93 Well-Known Player

The stress must've been too much.Smh.Just.Wow...
  12. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Can't imagine what Billie's going through, the passing of her mother and grandmother.
  13. CHUD Loyal Player

I know that there is a thread started for Debbie Reynolds' passing,....but considering that it's daughter and now the mother,....well,....you get the idea. Carrie's death was a tremendous shock to all of us. There's no denial in that. Debbie Reynolds,.....having to loose your daughter very suddenly is a major shock. I wouldn't be surprised that triggered her having a stroke and her eventual death. It would be hard on almost any person and something I wouldn't wish upon anybody.

The first time I heard of Debbie Reynolds was when my dad took us to see "Singing in the Rain" (he was big on MGM musicals). For that.....I'm sharing these memories of her from the film....

*edit*
    I can't imagine what Todd Fisher and Billie Lourd are going through right now,.....but all I can say is that they and their family are in my prayers and extend my condolences.
    • Like x 2
  14. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

2 things,
    1 dang now I have to feed Gary.
    2 cha ching
  15. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

16. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Billie is given credit for a part in star Wars 8 , Carrie finished her filming in July, wonder if Billie will get an xtra scene now
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What about Kenny Baker's kid? Are they gonna get any scene's because their dad died? o_O
  18. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I'm having real trouble understanding why 2 people have decided to be jerks in this thread.
    • Like x 3
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Did not mean any disrespect, was simply wondering why Billie would get any extra scenes as her character was not related to Leia
  20. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Wow! Thanks for posting this thread! I didn't realize that Carrie Fisher had died. She's been in my thoughts and prayers since I heard about her heart attack. I guess all those years of substance abuse caught up with her (even though I've read where she was clean for years). 60 is *way* too young to die. :(

I can only imagine how grief-stricken Debbie Reynolds was. It's not easy to bury a child. Parents usually predecease their children. I saw how torn-up my grandmother was when Mom died.

Condolences to their families.