RIP Princess Leia

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Fatal Star, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I know there's a thread on this but I feel she needs a formal thread following her death...

RIP Carrie Fisher, 1956-2016
    • Like x 5
  2. Here2Help Devoted Player

RIP. I wonder what will happen now with Leia in the future movies.
  3. Korlick Loyal Player

This took me by surprise. I mean...all the reports for the last couple of days were that she was stable and much better.

Damn you 16.
    • Like x 1
  4. FourSyte93 Well-Known Player

This...

I can't even react big enough.

2016 you are scum and then some.

Rest Carrie.To say you will be missed doesn't begin to chip the tip of the iceburg. :(
    • Like x 2
  5. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

She was my first crush. And today is my birthday. :(
    • Like x 1
  7. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I cried when I found out. She was by far my favorite Star Wars character, it's a shame to see someone so good at what she does die at such a young age.

I hope she's flying amongst the stars now.
  8. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Rip to a beautiful woman. Just discovered Star Wars after a coworker pestered me to watch them. I gave in, and fell in love with the series. Even developed a big crush on Leia decades after it was cool. Such a shame.
  9. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I think she's already filmed scenes for Episode 8 but beyond that, that's a good question. I'm going to guess they give her a warriors death(they sure as hell better have). They'll CGI her like they did Paul Walker and even Carrie herself for Rogue One. RIP Princess, you'll be missed.
  10. Here2Help Devoted Player

Yeah. For all we know she could have already been killed off in VIII, if not I expect some CGI to be used.
  11. CHUD Loyal Player

This was one of those things that when I read the headline my heart just sank. I grew up watching the original Star Wars trilogies and fell in love with it. I even had the action figures. I'm admitting it, I did have all versions of Leia......original white, Hoth, Bespin, and the bounty hunter outfit (which I thought was the coolest one). When I saw some of her other projects,....such as Postcards from the Edge also Wishful Drinking,.....it showed me a more personal side to her and what she went through. Wishful Drinking was one of those sort of moments where a person can say "Yeah....the past sucked and having to get through things and come to this stage in life is one hell of a ride." As she put it,...."If my life wasn't funny it would be just true and that is unacceptable". I mean if you're able to get your name in the textbook on Abnormal Psychology,.....and become a PEZ dispenser.....you know you're that cool.

But,....Carrie Fisher is to me....and always will be Princess Leia. She was one of those characters you could get behind because of her spunky attitude......and everybody's first Princess if not crush. For those of you who know which outfit....I don't blame you. But even still, she was probably one of those Princesses that broke the mold of the typical princess stereotype. A lot of us are going to remember her for her legacy, her contribution to film, and just being one of the most iconic characters in a film.

I remember coming across this a while ago,.....and really fell in love with it.

remember....it's all about one thing....
    Location, location, location

R.I.P Carrie,...you'll always be everybody's Princess to some of us stuck up, scruffy looking nerf herders who would rather kiss a wookie.
    • Like x 2
  12. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

“Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealously. The shadow of greed, that is.” Master Yoda..

To me, she's royalty. Rest in peace your highness.
    • Like x 3
  13. Miss Adora Loyal Player

R.I.P. Carrie Fisher. Knew she had a heart attack friday but didn't know how bad. :(
  14. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Oh man, I heard about her heart attack but was stable but now this. She will always be my Princess Leia, the one other hope of the universe.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

16. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

She was a princess died like a princess and she is now an angel and a princess everyone remembered, remeembers and will remember. RIP Carrie Fischer

NOW 2016 CAN FK OFF
  17. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Rest princess

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  18. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Unfortunately as we grow older eventually all of us will... our favorite celebrities are not immune to this either.

R.I.P Leia
    • Like x 2
  19. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Very true, Strong are we all with the Force, but not that strong.
  20. Here2Help Devoted Player

Just found out that Ricky Harris also passed away the same day as Carrie but Carrie's death has kinda overshadowed the news.