SM r 20... Solo Feat.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Supremo BR, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Supremo BR Well-Known Player

So how many players are gonna be able to get this feat???? None?

I am pretty it is gonna be impossible for all rage tanks... Unless you run with 2 trolls and they keep bosses debuffed 24/7... Then you might have a chance...
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

There's no feat points for it. Don't worry about it lol.
  3. Supremo BR Well-Known Player

What's the point of making a feat if u can't achieve it?
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

What's the point of trying to get a feat with no feat points attached? Just my opinion.
    • Like x 2
  5. Supremo BR Well-Known Player

Ok, that's a good argument but still does not invalidate nor address my question...
  6. Supremo BR Well-Known Player

Ok I think I have an answer for my own question...

Let's put in the unachievable (don't know if thats an actual word) so that they will keep playing untill the world ends...
  7. Elusian Crowd Control

they usually exist for all past SMs but were/are being invisible. This might be a simple oversight and will be fixed soon™
  8. Proxystar #Perception

You're upset that an incomplete feat is in your feat list?
  9. Supremo BR Well-Known Player

Kinda like that yeah.
  10. Proxystar #Perception

But you've only got 289sp there are other incomplete feats in your list so get going on those.
    • Like x 2
  11. Supremo BR Well-Known Player

Don't feel like spending say what 500$ on stabylisers nor replaying solos...
  12. Proxystar #Perception

So you're morally outraged that sm is too difficult leaving an incomplete feat but not morally outraged that you're asked to pay to complete a feat?
  13. Supremo BR Well-Known Player

hahahahaha

Dont think it rests in the fields of morality.
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Why does this matter? I'd it was an ocd type thing which I get why don't those other incomplete feats bother you?
  15. Supremo BR Well-Known Player

You wanna be my shrink for free? cool.

Not sure i understand your question tho. Anyway, those other feats i dont have dont bother me because they are obtainable so its just a matter of time to get them. Except the Phoenix material that apparently is a feat that i will never have as well.
  16. Proxystar #Perception

Absolutely I would love that ;)
  17. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Legends: Jury Tampering, Legends: Can't Hide, Omega and Omega, Grounded for Life and those few Elite styles must bug you too. I applaud your progression tho.
    • Like x 1
  18. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Sigh... Sometimes I just wanna weep for the human race.
  19. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Are you still playing?
    [IMG]
  20. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Same point as adding lots of feats attached to a lottery game mechanic while making sure that people just using their free lottery tickets do by math not have a real chance to get all of those feats....