Justice League vs. Suicide Squad #1 Celebration!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Dexella Communications Manager

[IMG]

DC Comics has just released Justice League vs. Suicide Squad #1, and to celebrate the launch, we’re having a special in-game Legends weekend!

First, you need to know the story…

Expect thrills, surprises, and plenty of action when the greatest heroes of the DC Universe gear up to take on some of its most powerful villains in Justice League vs. Suicide Squad #1! Written by Joshua Williamson and drawn by Jason Fabok, it kicks off the first event of the Rebirth era, and when it’s over, nothing will be the same. Get your copy today!

To honor this iconic face-off, we’re doing something special in-game as well. We’ll be unlocking Legends Characters who are part of either the Justice League or Suicide Squad so you can play them for free in Legends PvP and Legends PvE events!

Here are the characters that will be unlocked from December 21 – December 27, 2016:

• Cheetah
    • Deathstroke
    • Green Arrow
    • Hal Jordan
    • Harley Quinn
    • John Stewart
    • New 52 Batman
    • Steel
    • Supergirl
    • Superman
    • The Flash
    • Wonder Woman

So pick your side, and get ready to fight!
    • Like x 11
  2. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Oh sweet, more feats. Thank you.
  3. Sivulla Dedicated Player

When we getting Harambe in legends?
    • Like x 8
  4. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Maybe I can get the rest of my PVP feats out of the way!
  5. jeffmallet Well-Known Player

Too bad Grodd isn't a member of either group, or I'd take this opportunity to argue for Grodd's release..
    Oh, well...
    What the heck...

Can you please release Grodd from his legends cage that you keep him in? You promised his release like 2 years ago :p
    • Like x 5
  6. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
  7. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Xibo Loyal Player

You should also open all LPVE instances during this event.
    • Like x 3
  9. TheDarkRedbird Active Player

That's great, nice! Thanks a lot for this <3

However, why aren't Dick, or Donna, and some other former JL members available?
    Supergirl is, and she wasn't even introduced as an actual JL member (she's considered an honorary member, but she doesn't actually own membership), while Nightwing and Donna were indeed full fledged Justice League members and they're not available.

In case someone says "well, it's because this is the Prime Earth version of the JL", Sure, but Supergirl isn't even an honorary member in that version, AND, DCUO, eventhough it has it's own story, is very much based on New Earth (Pre-Flashpoint Earth, that is), in which Donna and Dick were still members of the League before the reboot.

I guess it's probably because she's got a show going on, and she has priority, but still... JL vs SS, doesn't make much sense that she's in.

Not complaining, just pointing that out. Curiosity, mostly.
  10. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Deadshot Legend pretty please?

... okay, how about Captain Boomerang at least? ;)
    • Like x 3
  11. TheDarkRedbird Active Player

Oh yeah! He's in the game xD aswell as Killer Croc, I forgot about the SS Training event haha
    • Like x 2
  12. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Surprises me that most people don't already have these unlocked..
    • Like x 3
  13. Bladejack Level 30

Yeah... come on.. we have been maxed out on MOL for the last year... another lame tie in .. boring next....
    • Like x 1
  14. OG party New Player

Yes please I need to be deadshot!!!!!!!
  15. OG party New Player

Yes please I need to be deadshot!!!!#
  16. bagofboom Committed Player

I'm pretty sure that the JL would wipe the floor with SS....with ease....like not even close....
    Like, Prime-of-his-career Tyson vs present day Michael Douglas.
    Like, Barry Allen's Flash vs Grant Gustin in a pair of Flash Underoos.
    Like....other things that would destroy other things easily.....
    Sorry, I got super lazy right in the middle of this post.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FORUMITES!!!!
    • Like x 2
  17. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

I seen legends event and immediately thought Pvp

All I want for Christmas is a Dbl Pvp Mark weekend
    • Like x 2
  18. SuperBell Loyal Player

Well, Mr. Derp, some people don't play PvP very much.

DERP!
  19. SuperBell Loyal Player

"Most powerful villains". I see Harley Quinn, Deadshot, and freaking Captain Boomerang. At least Deadshot uses bullets. It just makes me chuckle reading "most powerful villains" and one of the guys "power" is throwing a boomerang. I'm imagining Captain Boomerang throwing a boomerang at Batman, and Batman doesn't even move, it just bounces off his chest, and he stands there looking unimpressed.

I kid, I always like tie ins and special events. But why are only three villains unlocked?
  20. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

But you can get them from PvE now..