Olympus Elite Last Boss Tutortial and Tips

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Dark4, Dec 14, 2016.

1. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

For everyone having issues with the last boss here is a quick guide to help explain the last boss fight.
    Also if I hit 25 likes on the video I will be doing a Phoenix Material for my next giveaway. Don't forget to sub and leave a comment on what you think. Feedback is always helpful thanks guys.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I was gonna watch it until I read "if I get 25 likes." Now I'm just like "another attention wh*re." Bye.
    • Like x 3
  3. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

lol a reward to my viewers for hitting the like button isn't seeking attention
  4. Here2Help Devoted Player

Was bored and decided to watch it to see if you missed anything. Sorry to bust your bubble, but your explanation of the pads was poor. If you have the DoT and cleanse it on the pad, it then becomes electrified. Going near or on that electricity will deal damage and kill you. It's not a bug, just a mechanic. That means if you get the DoT again, you can't cleanse it on a pad that's already electrified. You can however clear the pads. One way you can do this is by using shields (so the shield absorbs the hit making the electricity disappear). You can also move Zeus over the pads and he'll absorb the electricity, clearing it so they can be used again. Doing it through the Zeus method will give him a temporary damage increase though.
    • Like x 7
  5. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

Can you stop being so good at the game?
    • Like x 3
  6. Here2Help Devoted Player

Gimme challenging content with incredibly advanced and deep mechanics and we'll see if there's a limit ;) :D
    • Like x 1
  7. Noble One Committed Player

then put that in the description on youtube... not here.
  8. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

Honestly, if i made THIS VIDEO i wouldn't put it here since you failed heh... That isn't right way to show how things are supposed to be done. I just checked if it is finished, and saw it isn't...

I mean, that's just me, nothing bad to say, just, at least try to put the fight here you actually PASS the boss...
    • Like x 2
  9. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

ahhhh I see what u mean....I said "I think these pools are glitched" I meant when you are cleasnsing and there is no lightning on the rods it may glitch and not allow u to cleanse it.
  10. Here2Help Devoted Player

If you're talking to me, then no. That wasn't what was said. You mentioned it was possibly a bug when it's a mechanic. You also didn't go into the finer details of how to cleanse the pads through either shields or Zeus, and the side effect of doing it through Zeus.
    • Like x 1
  11. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

Thanks guys for the feedback I should have clarified even more in great detail about the pods. I will be taking all feedback into consideration of next video. It was a random pug that needed help on last boss. As you can see during the video the tank died the other healer died many deaths from not drinking sodas, not cleansing etc. @ 7:38-7:45 is a prime example people not drinking sodas and how pools can be cleansed by simply rolling over them
  12. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

yea I rewatched the video to double check and you were right I did state that it may be a glitch however this was meant to be referred to when people try to cleanse and it doesn't work when the lightning IS NOT on the pod.
  13. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

"Honestly, if i made THIS VIDEO i wouldn't put it here since you failed heh... That isn't right way to show how things are supposed to be done. I just checked if it is finished, and saw it isn't...

I mean, that's just me, nothing bad to say, just, at least try to put the fight here you actually PASS the boss... "

I just posted the video for tutorial regardless of whether I pass or not just to show people what can happen when you do or don't have people in your group who understand the mechanics etc.
  14. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

As for explaining the pods I feel rewatching the video and reading your comment that I should have choosen to call the lightning a D0T instead. Regardless of that I from the 1min mark I do say "Once hit with the lightning u need to cleanse yourself in the pools, once you cleanse yourself there will be lightning on the rod the easiest way to get rid of it is to roll over it...............(at this point I should have explained why you need to get rid of the lightning of the rods as u said Here2Help)........" I think I was so caught up in decreasing my video time and trying to give a lot of info quicker I had overlooked many aspects of the fight that would have been important explaining. Thank you all for the feedback.
  15. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

Yeah, i know... No worries man.
  16. Voaxghost Well-Known Player

Please do not ask me to like your video before I've even watched it.
    • Like x 1
  17. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Wait?

This DLC needs tutorials...?
    • Like x 1
  18. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

You can always add corrections with YouTube annotations. Even if your video isn't perfect, it's still better than the countless music video speed runs that don't explain anything.
    • Like x 4
  19. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

Will do thank your for the feedback