What is going to Happen to Power Strategist Mod

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Proxystar, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Proxystar #Perception

The one that means a controller can throw PoT with any super power used.

Is this going to be removed from the game with the changes to PoT or changed in some way?

You're encouraging two controllers to run PoT in unison every 6 seconds to maintain PoT but this mod will just bring carnage to that system.

Has this been forgotten about?
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Time to make a mental troll on test...I really want to see these troll changes
  3. Farohar New Player

Iirc this mod only activates at every 19 sec. So with the changes u will still need to carry ur pot giving power. This mod just went from op to nerfland.
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Closest thing I found. They have not balanced that yet.
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

they should keep it, first u need to earn that affinity bonus and second an elite troll should be able to solo :p
    • Like x 1
  6. Simon Phoenix Active Player

Yes they should keep it but I already know they are gonna butcher it.After reading about all the changes they are doing to mental trolling the 1st thing I thought about is what's gonna happen with this mod.Seeing how they've totally ignored this post jus shows me that they're gonna completely blow it.

I've maintained full elite on my troll and continued to grind marks for elite gear only so I can have a loadout that I want to use.

Haven't logged in since saturday night, cancelled auto-renew on my sub today,sub expires in a few days.No point in grinding elite gear if I can't use this mod in the future.
    • Like x 1
  7. Farohar New Player

Making pot passive was a perk for having 8 elite gear. everyone would agree that was the best aff mod out of all the roles and now they are just gonna give it out to everybody. i hope devs have a better mod for type D or else no point in running elite content anymore as a troll anyways.