Dishonored Fate (*USPS/PC Villain)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Fatal Star, Dec 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

A little about the leader

To give everyone a brief summary of the type of person that will be leading, I'm a male in my early 20s, I don't use a mic, ever (speech issues) and prefer to go keyboard gladiator. I work a night shift job Mon-Thurs so im not available during evening hours for most of the week. I enjoy helping those that are willing to learn and take advice, and also quick to defend those closest to me, should someone be messing with them. I main as a celestial DPS and have a reputation for being the main one among the villain side that can keep up with the best of them. I have a long history in game, especially with leagues, and have been playing since Sept 2011. Im generally easy to get along with and no so easily offended. So if you're the type that likes to trash talk for fun, im all game :D

Anyway, onto the league,

Dishonored Fate is a semi newish league looking to expand on its roster some more. There are no CR or SP requirements (this is subject to change down the road, I'll edit the post accordingly), all that I ask is that you are active, social, and have a sense of humor. Not a lot of people use mics, but are very keen on paying attention to the chat box, so communication is never an issue. We have a lot of helpful members that are willing to help people lower cr gear up and obtain feats. We also have feat night every Saturday night, If that's something you're interested in.

Right now our primary focus is support roles, especially healers.

The ranking system is very simple, you're online and actively running content and helping people in the league, you will be bumped up accordingly earning more privileges (abuse of privileges will result in a demotion).

The second in command is Relentlessly, also our primary night time leader. If you can't get a hold of me during the day time you can contact him if you're interested in joining. You can also get a hold of the following officers:

KeeperOfTheKappa
    Mr LanceAlot
    FamousCrusher

For a league schedule, we try to run raids Friday night that folks may need, if they haven't done it on Thursday. We also have feat night everyday Saturday night where people mail me raid/alert feats they may need through out the week and I organize the night accordingly. These nights are usually a lot of fun. We also have a unique statue system that's friendly towards people of all CR if that's your thing.

We also have an active Kik chat as well as a Discord server that I just recently started up to help keep in touch outside of the game, I will be posting league events/schedules there for people to see. Anyone (including outside of league) is welcome to join. Non members will be removed if inactive.

If any of this sparks interest, you can leave a reply here (im a forum junkie, I won't miss it), or get a hold of me ingame during the day between 11AM and 3PM Monday - Thursday weekdays, or any time Friday-Sunday, IGN is the same as my forum name.

Many folks say they enjoy the league a lot, you can too! Hit us up and let's make this a fun gaming experience!
    • Like x 5
  2. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

The Bad One whishes you luck. The People says that Fatal Star is a worthy villain.
    • Like x 2
  3. Im Erza Active Player

Join now and receive a free cookie of your choosing
  4. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Wish you luck with your endeavors, may this one be far better than the last time :D (and I do mean this :D).

For any other folks who come in here looking, while I have not actually played with Fatal Star, folks like him make me wish I would dust off my villain. Alas getting back into things at low crs on the villain side isn't easy (never has been) and thus my villain will always be where he is forever (and he actually has the back from the hack feat too :p, don't be jellies folks)
    • Like x 1
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Thank you for the vote of confidence :) I'll try my best to make this one work, and don't be afraid to step over the the dark side every now and then to say hi lol.
  6. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I might try more after the stat revamp (he's been nature since the beginning, and the thought of me wasting money to change his power bothers me since I don't really play with him) but even doing solos and going back into older content for a chance at marks is a pain at 116 given his situation :p
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Hi, just bumping the thread
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Bumped for updated OP.

Had to remove my night time recruiter due to a mail glitch that keeps freezing his game.
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Le Bump

If you're a returning player prepping for the stats revamp, this could be your new home to help you catch up!
  10. Arathian Level 30

Although you make it very clear you're looking for active players. Do you see college students who are only able to play during select months, having a spot in your league, and remain on the roster during those hibernation months?

182 CR | 255 SP | Recently switched to tank, currently Atomic.
    • Like x 1
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

There's always a spot here for you wrathy lol.
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Updated contacts for recruitment, also welcome and congrats to Not Odym, our first DF officer!
  13. WhosClowninWho New Player

im just getting back into DCUO after a long break like couple years lol but im looking for a good league on USPC if you guys are on there and would like a new member who will be active and getting back into the thick of it drop me an add on steam my name is fappinpanda
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

We're both a USPS and a USPC league. Platform doesn't matter, we take both. I'm about to log into the game here soon, if you're on we can discuss more there, unfortunately I'm a PS player so I can't add you on steam.
  15. WhosClowninWho New Player

oh okay no worries well my ingame name is YouMadBrah im online now
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I actually logged off for the night to test some things on test server, but I should be back on tomorrow morning
  17. Wallachia Devoted Player

Let's see how long this one will last :p
  18. Im Erza Active Player

Bye
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Till the servers shut down ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. Wallachia Devoted Player

I didn't mean to be disrespectful with my previous comment.

I apologize for any discomfort my joke might have brought you guys.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.