Common devs..

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by STORMBORN, Nov 17, 2016.

1. STORMBORN New Player

I know devs working on new episode, time capsules, stat revamp and other pve stuff BUT rlly?
    Healing in dps and healers dmg still broken?

So i can beat ICE DPS with 260 sp and i can't even TOUCH celestial healer?
    I even beat fire tank with same sp as me and full gear 101 and mods T8 full resto...

I mean common i wasn't even close to beat him... He is healing and he have rest+precision mods... (6 expert and not even full...)
    At the end he had DOUBLE MY DMG??? Wtf? I mean i know celestial dps is broken and all ppl doing is spaming but in healer role TOO???
    Common devs.. It can't be that hard.

FIX:
    -healer dmg
    -healing in dps role (we want's skilled dps's in arenas, not tank dps)
    -balance all powers to be equal at dmg done
    -make all weapons equal (dmg should be higher when combo is longer BUT look at HB or MA lounge...)

This is me:
    http://dcuobloguide.com/tools/census/character/equipment/?id=1125904206815021&world=4
    And this is guy who defeated me:
    http://dcuobloguide.com/tools/census/character/equipment/?id=1125904203500629&world=4

So he have 2 less sp than me so i gues we are equal except i have better gear and much better mods....
    Ridicolus...

I don't think it's hard to make only theese 4 fixes for start.
    -less cap on precision when support roles
    -less resto when dps
    -test all powers, with every loadout combination and compare how fast you can kill player
    -and do that but with weapons it should be even easyer to balance weapons than powers...
    I mean i'm not sure if that's how you fix this but i'm sure you know how to do it, but i feel like you don't want to.
    So tell me if i'm wrong. And btw there are others stuff you need to work on pvp but theese are most important things right now.

All i'm asking is to be careful with stat revamp thing and pay attention on pvp stuff too.
    • Like x 2
  2. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

That's the state of PvP working as intended so far..
    They nerf DPS without thinking of nerfing heals
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Sorry, but until they fix ALL bugged out dps, I can't support any fixes to off roles. Yes healers seem over powered, they are not. They heal the same as they did 2 years ago. Dps has had 2 weapon nerfs in that time, but they still have not touched on the broken powers. Hardlight needs touched on, endless combo that can't be countered. Mental's 35% does some double stun. Not listing them all, there are plenty of threads out there.

I agree pvp as a whole needs looked at, but just focusing on healing will put us in the same boat we are in.
  4. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Should be titled "Come on, devs". The word 'common' is an entirely different word, FYI. The more you know, etc.

None of this is going to be touched at all. The stats revamp is obviously going to need to be completed before they can then carry over work on rebalancing PVP. The stats revamp likely won't be finished this year and may be delayed until mid January to February.

It isn't ready for testing, and testing will take a good amount of peer review before they can go ahead with every power set updates. They're looking to test three powers with the revamp, one of each role type, and then use that as a basis for the rest of the powers, so work definitely isn't close to being done. Sorry to say it, but keep waiting. I can't wait for it to finally be over with, too.
    • Like x 1
  5. bagofboom Committed Player

"Come on" or "C'mon".

Thank you, that is all.
    • Like x 2
  6. SasquaT Dedicated Player

I got a feeling this problem never gona be solved and after 2 years devs will be still working on for next year and story will continue till game die but before that lets make time capsule and make some money right ?
  7. queen of electric New Player

Im a long time pvper im also a electric hybrid and yes i heal in dps role....but i have no might based attacked im a mix of small self heals and weapon damage. Its rare that i run into someone like me in fact i may have ran into maybe 3 other people that fight like me but they got it from me and attemp to imitate me. But were not the problem.. I can be easily beat by someones thats good with their weapon....the issue in pvp are as followed.....celestial hardlight atomic and fire cascade spammers.....martial arts lunge being ridiculously over powered.....lunge glitching roll glitching and the one most ppl dont know about but im here i tell you i witnessed it first hand......ppl being able to take the stat clamp off themselves in a pvp instance and able to have the instance give them an extra buff.....these are the real problems with pvp
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, your not the only hybrid electric player. And no, people didn't learn from you.
    • Like x 1