What's The Max CR of the Seasonal Weapon Box and Rings?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kid Multiverse, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Anyone know?
  2. LanternEX Level 30

Either 166 or 163 I believe
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 2
  4. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Thanks
  5. InvisibleInk Active Player

"Notable new rewards this include actual Candy Cane weapons that auto-level to you"

Does this mean they spawn at (CR/1.15) or you get it and it levels up to match your CR?

Because one of those things is a great investment and one of them is... probably worth grinding out.
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I have yet to buy one but as an educated guess.. I would say the weapon will work the same as the new armor we get as drops doing the AF3 solo challenge, duo, alert and raid. You open the weapon up and decided which role it will be used for (this may or may NOT be an option remember I am just theorizing) and then once you chose a role the weapon is assigned a CR a few CR higher than your current Combat Rating.

Now keep in mind that is just a guess and they may have a totally different method for the candy cane weapons but it would have to be something kind of similar since a 10 LEVEL could buy a weapon and so can a CR 188. Now since we can pretty much assume they are not going to hand a 10 level a CR 164 weapon they must have used some system to the user.

Now for your other question... Are you asking if the weapon is designed to keep increasing in CR (or level) as your character does? Going to be real honest here .. NO and that is without even seeing one of them yet. Think about what you are asking (if that is what your asking)..... This entire game revolves around constantly playing new content and grinding through missions over and over to get better gear. If they start selling us armor of any kind that automatically increases its own Combat rating as our CR get higher. They will never give us armor that eliminates the need to do newer content to gain access to that stronger, better gear.

Agin that is just an opinion but that one is based on simple business principles.... You don't give them something that NEVER needs to be replaced or they stop spending money.. Mark or REAL Life Cash for replays , ect
  7. InvisibleInk Active Player

Well, I bought one with the leaves. I'm CR 147 and it spawned an ilvl 129 weapon which means...

cr/1.15 with some rounding up.

Unfortunately I already had a better weapon, so... would have been holistically better off just buying the style. The amount of information about these is... not great.