410 Tyhoons..

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by SheerFaith, Nov 25, 2016.

1. SheerFaith Committed Player

I finished the 410 Typhoons on the first Day of DLC Release.
    Today I wanted to do it again because of the reset but now I cant pick the Quest!?
    Did any1 else had this problem ..whats wrong?
  2. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

The 410 Monsters is a weekly mission. Completing it the first time gets you a feat. I recommend, once it resets, leaving it in the 'background' of your missions; meaning, if you are done running all the missions you need to do, come back to the area & join a group already doing monster-hunting & sweep through. Do a few (say 25-50), then come back to it the next day, and so on, until it's complete before reset.
  3. AccelT Well-Known Player

Did you completed the next part of the mission after having to kill 410 monsters?
  4. bagofboom Committed Player

No. Or rather, I don't know..... What is the next part?
    Like the OP, I thought I could reset it but never got the option. I have reset the dailies but the 410 count only comes up once.
  5. MrMigraine Devoted Player

You have to go back to the statue and interact with it to complete the mission.

And yeah, it can't be reset. If it could, we'd have even more people at 189CR ;)
  6. bmce84 Loyal Player

There's no reset for it, you do the mission and collect the gear and that's it for the week.
  7. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

If your desperate for those 8 coins to get gear to level up; do it early.
    Otherwise take all week.
  8. SheerFaith Committed Player

Yes completed everythng..
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

There should have been a voiceover from Wonder Woman (I'm assuming you're a hero) after you got number 410 telling you where to go. For me, as I'm a villain, Circe told me to go back near the statue and put all the souls, or essence or whatever, into a big pot. You only get the reward after that. The mission resets with the Thursday resets, same as raids.
  10. bagofboom Committed Player

Oh yeah, I did that. I thought maybe there was something else I was missing somehow.
    Thanks for the clarification, and.....Duh!! :p
  11. SheerFaith Committed Player

I think I need to complete the Raids again to unlock it ....Those 410 Typhoons are in the same quests as the raids are..--
  12. Plowed In Loyal Player

No, you still can't unlock it. It's a weekly quest. The journal mission you're referring to is a one time introduction to the new content. You have to complete all parts to get the bonus coins/marks. (In the order it says...)
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You don't. You just collect the 410 essences, then you get a voiceover, then you go back to the area where you got the mission (where the other 3 dailies are), hand in the essences and then it will be doable again the next Thursday reset.
  14. SheerFaith Committed Player

Thats the problem..it wasnt doable..!!
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Is the mission still in your inventory? If not maybe you handed it in without realising. If that's the case then it will reset itself on Thursday. So either way by Thursday you should know for sure.
  16. SheerFaith Committed Player

Hope so..
  17. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Thye statue mission, the 410 monsters, is a WEEKLY mission. It resets on Thursday, like all the rest of the weekly's.