TarHeal: first cr 190 according to wavedox

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Xibo, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Off Side Well-Known Player

That's why I only spend money to get sub... why do the dirty job when there's a lot people who want it? lol

By the way, I don't believe he spent those 6000 replays... when all I see in trade chat is "wtb raid reset..."
    • Like x 1
  2. BumblingB I got better.

I gotta agree with this one. Considering you get 10 coins for the raid. Just replay Oly over and over again. It's like Gates back in T4.
    • Like x 1
  3. Voaxghost Well-Known Player

Someone, hopefully a villain, will get 191 CR! Not me though, I'm sane.
  4. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Not everyone works all year round.
    • Like x 2
  5. mexmex Dedicated Player

Well Iam until yesterday 188 cr never Bought any stabilizer, just replay the duo twice. Only have one vendor piece, And spent 5000000 in shim style from the broker, so I said Is way to easy dlc in mechanics And in progression.

I really dont get why Is a lot Of people complaining about progresion here, Is way to fast without real money anyway. Soooooo this Is what It was supposed to take weeks
  6. bmce84 Loyal Player

it's not even playing the content, with enough TC you can level up to 184, the rest beyond that is easy.
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

1 way to look at it. Some of the feat are easy and u can get w/out even trying. For example i just got the elixir feat in OlyE. Wasnt trying for it. And when some people have 275+sp already getting a few more feats doesnt really matter. So for some getting to max cr is finishing the dlc.
  8. sillhouette Well-Known Player

Replays were originally sold as a "catchup" mechanic, so that folks who had left the game for a while, or missed seasonals, etc, could replay content and catch up to people who played full time. But they put no restriction on their use, so they get used as "rush ahead" mechanic instead. When they were created, there should be a reset limit tied to the MAX NUMBER of times a full time player could have played the content, so nobody can replay a raid that has only been out for a week, but anyone can buy up to 52 replays for raids which have been out for a year. That way everybody has the same maximum play rate, nobody is left behind permanently, and nobody can rush ahead faster than real time passes.
  9. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

My only question is can this guy solo the new raid now?
  10. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

Solo solo the raid? Probably not yet. Solo heal it? More than likely, but I know plenty of healers that probably could.
  11. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

I'm not sure what's worse, that anybody cares about this, or just how much some people care enough to write multiple paragraphs. What if we just worried about your fun and not worry about anybody elses?
    • Like x 7
  12. Derio 15000 Post Club

Tar was shouting for raid resets. He pretty much bought raid resets from people. He didnt have to spend 6k replays.
    • Like x 1
  13. Belthazur Dedicated Player

What?? Only Cr 190...Slacker
    • Like x 1
  14. Here2Help Devoted Player

Managed to hit 190 first on EU today. Looks like us EU players are slacking with the raid spamming :eek:
    • Like x 1
  15. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

So Jessie hit top first. Not surprised.
  16. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

Thats the thing about life....from a humans standpoint it's subjective.
    • Like x 1
  17. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

He must enjoy his Mothers basement at 35 and loves her cooking and cleaning.
    • Like x 2
  18. Tilz Loyal Player

@Darkness: MOMMA COOKS BEST MUAHAHAH :) (sry for trolling.. just had to)

again H2H (crit).. you're INSANE.. but congrats :)
    • Like x 2
  19. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

Thank you Tarheel. Your prob the reason i am enjoying the open missions lol.
    • Like x 1
  20. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

They're 4 and counting 190's now