App fail DCUO for smartphone

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Bleedingcool, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Bleedingcool New Player

I love the DCUO App., but it's been bugged for going on a year now. Is there a fix in sight for the near future?
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

The app has not been published yet. It is sort of in a alpha or beta phase.

I think you could send a ticket to the support to report the bug.
  3. Bleedingcool New Player

I've had the app for going on two years and it worked better a year ago. At least then I could look up mine or another players character and see details, now there's nothing that works.
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

The app has not been published nor promoted. It might still be in some kind of beta-phase. On which server did you search? keep in mind that EUPC->EUPS and USPC -> USPS.

But I too wonder when the app will be done and ready, I want it for my android.
  5. Gamber890 Active Player

WHEN!!! HOW!!! WHAT!!! THERE'S AN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Bleedingcool New Player

"The app has not been published nor promoted. It might still be in some kind of beta-phase. On which server did you search? keep in mind that EUPC->EUPS and USPC -> USPS."

Not to be rude but that is simply untrue. It was no exaggeration when I said I've had it for two years. I have a PC and a PSN Account and it allowed me to view characters on boats as well as other players characters. It also gave quick links to Dev's podcasts and official news posts. It would let you connect to DCUO's Facebook Twitter and forums. It was just a little glitchy but now it barely works at all. I found it easily on the iPhone app store true years ago.
  7. Bleedingcool New Player

Just a few typos in that last message.

Boats = both

True = two
  8. sinobeetle New Player

Anyone have any luck logging their psn accounts on this iOS app? I got my steam toons on, but still no graphic version of my toons, just silhouette !
  9. bagofboom Committed Player

Are you talking about the bare bones app that talks about roles and gear and minimal locations that is incredibly outdated and completely useless to anyone that has played for any length of time after the level 30 tutorial portion? The one you can get off Amazon?
    Or is there an actual, quality DBG sponsored app for DCUO with some substance out there I'm unfamiliar with?
    The latter would be nice....
    The former is worthless......
    :D
  10. Mister Der New Player

It's the Sony branded app available for iOS and Android.
  11. Bleedingcool New Player

I downloaded the app about a year after we went free to play It was the first time I got to see Mepps' podcast. It also linked to DCUO's Forums and News. My favorite part was getting to show off my characters to people who have not played yet. You could also search for other players by name. I found it most useful, but a year later it glitched out and no one seem to fix it.
  12. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

The app has not been updated for a very long time.