MILITARY WEAPON PACK

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Reverse~Reverse Flash, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

EVER WANTED TO RUSH INTO BATTLE WITH AN AR15 OR MAYBE EVEN A COMPOUND BOW MADE FROM THE STRONGEST MATERIALS ON THE PLANET
    HOW ABOUT A NICE STROLL WITH TWIN DESEART EGALES OR MAYBE A RIOT SHIELD FOR THE UNRULY TRIGON DEMONS
    HOW ABOUT WRIST MOUNTED CHAIN GUN OOOH MAYBE EVEN A TATICAL BLADE EVEN A " cough New CQC pose for Martial Arts* cough) NOT YOUR STYLE DONT WORRY WE GOT SLEDGE HAMMERS FOR YOU HEAVY HITTERS AND HATCHETS ALIKE EVEN BRASS KNUCKLES FOR YOU IN YA FACE KINDA GUYS AND GALS.....IF SO VOTE MILITARY WEAPON PACK FOR MARKETPLACE ELECTIONS 2016

" RELOAD* Munitions RULZ
    AND NONE OF THAT CYBER TECH MUMBO JOMBO IM LOOKING AT YOU GADGETS
    [IMG]
    • Like x 12
  2. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

I've been waiting for the munitions inspired weapon pack; it's long overdue. I support this message.
    • Like x 5
  3. HELLLLLLPPME Well-Known Player

360 noscope
    • Like x 4
  4. DeadSteel Active Player

Dual tactical knives reverse wielded
    • Like x 1
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

RIOT SHIELD: want! Also a riot style complete with helmet, one for heroes and an (anti?)riot set for villains too pls! Maybe next pvp armor? Dont forget atomic and water weapon styles ^^
    • Like x 6
  6. MaatAset Well-Known Player

As a lover of Munitions I totally agree. I would love to have military weapons as an option

7. 8balls Well-Known Player

What should the bow be?
  8. rawlings42 Well-Known Player

Oh dear god do we need these and please make them Bowie knives
  9. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Don't forget atomic based weapons too! Maybe they will all be done when water is released.
  10. Defcon 0ne Well-Known Player

A camouflage material would be nice too, woodland and digital please. Add that to the Christmas wishlist.
    • Like x 1
  11. DeadSteel Active Player

They'd have to make a new color slot bar just for this but I'd be ok with that
  12. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

OH SO YOU THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS DEAD WRONG !!!!!!!!!! AMP UP THE DMG WITH BACK MOUNTED GATLINING GUNS STYLE HOW BOUT A BACK STYLE THAT HOLDS WEAPON MASTERY YEAHHHHHHHHHH
    • Like x 3
  13. MastaMind Dedicated Player

I also support this message. For the riot suit style they could do a killer job with it. Even make it an arkham one or something like the one in suicide squad. Presently I already wear the Arkham Riot waist style. They could just bring in the rest of the set.

As far as materials go I would suggest the battle worn look. Something like what future batman has but maybe a bit more intense and noticeable. Bullet holes, scratches, and that whole dealio.
    • Like x 1