Mental DPS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DeadSteel, Nov 15, 2016.

1. DeadSteel Active Player

Looking for a good mental dps loadout for my nightwing using either martial arts or brawling
  2. Proxystar #Perception

good mental dps loadout doesn't include any weapon.

k. thx. bai.
    • Like x 2
  3. DeadSteel Active Player

So you choose to be no help thanks bye
    • Like x 1
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

That's actually being helpful. Mental dps doesn't use a weapon at all.
    A good basic loadout is psychic resonance, telekinetic bolt, Phantom flames, telekinetic push, mass terror, grandeur.
    Psychic resonance kicks the advanced mechanic on. Then use tk push, Phantom flames, tk bolt, then mass terror. Mass terror will hit for big damage. Anytime grandeur is off cooldown, use it immediately followed by mass terror.

Example rotation grandeur, Mass terror, psychic resonance, tk push, Phantom flames, tk bolt, mass terror rinse repeat.
    • Like x 3
  5. DeadSteel Active Player

Thank you, so is a more might based dps then precision, but the weapon question was more should I do this nightwing as brawling or martial arts it's Cris Kent btw not Dick Greyson
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Nightwing should be gadgets, but that's more so my personal opinion.
    • Like x 4
  7. Proxystar #Perception

Kryptonians are brawling, always brawling, you played LPVE?
  8. DeadSteel Active Player

Cris Kent is a psychic powered kryptonian
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

So there's two Nightwings?

Learned something new today, thank you.
    • Like x 2
  10. The Anxient Loyal Player

I had no idea
  11. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

It is might based but be weary, stats matter is coming and I see mental going back to a precision/might build. With the cost of crafting mods for the new dlc you will have to choose to mod for Cr differential or prepare for stats matter. I will say under the Cr differential system we have now, the extra might doesn't mean much as most of your damage is based off Cr. Just something to think about.
  12. VV Dedicated Player

Okay. Right off the bat... Do you choose to be DPSing like the "elite" players and leagues?(needs brawling or a weapon) Or do you wanna use a regular loadout (oh wait, that's bugged too) - do you wanna use a challenging loadout? ( if 1 2 3 4 5 6 is challenging) - do you wanna use a loadout that's similar to gadgets? Yeah. That's how you say it.

Okay. Pick one. There are a lot of loadouts for mental.
  13. warpaxio Well-Known Player

take dual wield as a weapon. in pve weapon dont matter, and in pvp dw can be ok.

loadouts right now are pretty cookie cutter...youtube is a good source for that ;)
  14. Princess Zero Well-Known Player

But it depends if you're a range or melee fighter. Two of the masteries from martial arts pass to brawling. There's no rule that says you have to use only one weapon.
  15. Ichiro Loyal Player

Use brawling and then spec into martial arts weapon mastery.
  16. DeadSteel Active Player

Five I think just look up Kryptonian nightwing
  17. BumblingB I got better.

Nightwing was a Superman thing first. When Superman and Jimmy Olsen went to Kandor, Superman lost his powers and so he donned the name Nightwing and Jimmy - Flamebird.

When Discowing first put on the Nightwing costume, he had an internal monologue saying that his name is inspired/taken from Superman and thanked him.

I'm sure there have been other versions over time. I know Power Girl and Supergirl donned those names for a while.
  18. spack2k Steadfast Player

should be but it isnt , if u want top mental dps potential u need to start ur rotation by a weapon mastery for the crit to glitch...
    • Like x 1
  19. The Anxient Loyal Player

How would op need to mod for Cr differential? Mods don't affect Cr.
  20. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

I know, what I'm saying is right now in the cr differential world you would mod straight might for mental as you do not use any weapon attacks. However, stats matter revamp is coming and the am's big hit is being removed so I see mental going back to using power and weapons. the cost of modding is so high, you have to decide if you want to mod straight might or go for a precision/might build.