Livestream Tune-In: Amazon Time Capsule Reveal!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

Thanks for the info
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

Will all the head mods still drop?
  3. biroid New Player

What happen with fc gear and drop? Will remain in new capsules?
  4. Elusian Crowd Control

You can find those in the "original" time capsules still. they wont drop but those in game will stay.
    • Like x 1
  5. Chicken Well-Known Player

Yay!!! more P2W rubbish!!!
    • Like x 6
  6. Ichiro Loyal Player

is there a cap on stabilizers that a player can have in the inventory?
  7. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

New Emblems?!? FLASH LOGOS, FLASH LOGOS, FLASH LOGOS, FLASH LOGOS, FLASH LOGOS, FLASH LOGOS, FLASH LOGOS, FLASH LOGOS, FLASH LOGOS, FLASH LOGOS, FLASH LOGOS, FLASH LOGOS!!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  8. JeremyLacuna New Player

Time capsule gear is not pay to win. The highest cr gear you can get out of them is 147. They attune slightly higher than the gear you are already wearing unless it is higher than cr 147 which includes the Red Hood vendor gear in the HoD tech wing as well as Nuclear gear.

The sp you get out of all the feats in time capsules can also hardly be consisted p2w as the 3 or 4 sp you get out of them don't make that much of a significant difference....yet

Besides, you don't even need to buy stabilizers to get all the feats. I've got em all on 1 toon & haven't spent a dime on stabilizers. Simply ran Suicide Squad training everyday & spent a little in game money on the broker
    • Like x 1
  9. JeremyLacuna New Player

A stack of 999 takes up 1 slot in your inventory
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

He said stabilizers not capsules
    • Like x 1
  11. bagofboom Committed Player

Probably not since its AF3 related but, Dear Gawd I wish they would give us some authentic Flash gear!!!
    • Like x 1
  12. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Or.. since I am pretty SURE the old ones won't magically morph into the NEW ones.... The idea behind the new ones being "Let's see how much money we can get them to spend THIS time".

Now I don't know about anyone else but I made like 20 Million selling time capsules the first 3 days after they came out and currently have way over 500 stored in my inventory and I open one up ever couple days when I have a stabilizer built from the fragments. SO I have another 500+ to open? Or sell to whoever wants some once they can't be obtained anyplace else and people are still missing pieces of gear.
  13. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

So basically, old time capsules items = exclusives
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Exclusive to Time Capsule 1, yes, but they said in the past that they plan to put the older TCs back into rotation at some point.
    • Like x 2
  15. Wipin Willow23 New Player

I am all for feats and styles, but hoping that the fragments, even though it is just one, will drop in the new content in addition to the suicide squad event. We are piling time capsules up faster than they can be opened :(. I have 1000+ and now another set is coming. What is a poor guy to do? I can only spend so much on keys... be nice to us.
  16. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I see your point, but one would be curious to what emblems they would give us that are AF3 related... regardless fingers are crossed. C'mon Bird of Prey and Mepps, make it a Christmas miracle!
    • Like x 1
  17. beardrive Committed Player

I wouldn't call that a win. LOL Also, what's going t happen to the Future Crusader gear (and feat) for people who couldn't afford to purchase it on the broker? (the complete set was un-gettable in the time capsules. I got about 3 pieces since it started). Will it now cost 10 times more than people already couldn't afford on the broker or will it now drop as a style in Promethium lock-boxes or in the vault?
  18. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Yeah, but who knows when that rotation will come around?
    They also said that about red and blue plasmics, which are back up to like 20-30m..because they haven't been rotated in but what, once? They might as well be exclusive lol
    • Like x 1
  19. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Don't fret too much, there are still thousands of the current time capsules that aren't opened yet & there has been nothing said about them being removed, so the chances of you getting that stuff are still there... however now they will be made obsolete the price will more than likely go up. Best spend some $$$ & get some keys to open them from the Market place.
    • Like x 1
  20. warpaxio Well-Known Player

just grabbed a stack of 400 capsules for 150k on broker, expecting to get a nice profit from that :D

also in the future it would be nice if they anounce this type of stuff earlier for the ppl that didnt get to finish their previous stuff. at least give it a week since there are ppl that cant play on work days ...and this was anounced and implemented during a week in a timeframe of 2 days
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.