guys i probably did the most stupidest thing someone can do

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Chaos Evolution, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Wallachia Devoted Player

That's not too bad.

It could be worse. I mean, you could be an electric DPS...
    • Like x 2
  2. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

This whole "sell soul to devil"-religious thing is - as most religious constructs - totally flawed. Apply what you know about Christian mythology and you'll realize: there is no deal with the devil by internal logic - the ones offering their souls to the devil cannot and will not get anything in return as their souls already belong to the devil the second they think about it. So the devil would be a bad businessman to give anything in return if the soul comes for free :D
  3. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

If he didn't actually show up and make you sign something, you're probably good..

A good lawyer (there should be plenty of them down there) should be able to get your soul back for you :D
  4. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

What Crimson said, its like thinking "Oy, Newel, i'll sell you my car" and if you are not there, and there's no contract to bind us, then I really didn't sell you anything.
    Besides, such contract would be void since by knowing your soul is no longer yours, then you would be unable to really achieve peace of mind, thus, contract can't be fullfilled.

Trust me, I once spent a whole day at a pizza place that put pinneaple on EVERY pizza sold there, so if it wasn't hell, i'm darn sure it was a branch office.
    • Like x 2
  5. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

good point thanks
  6. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Don't you mean the rioters?
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Actually, Hell makes some mighty fine pizza (they even make a Rudolph pizza at Christmas), they don't actually have a branch in the US yet, the nearest would be in Canada

Unless Lucy 'owns' your soul as soon as you are born, just thinking about it does not automagically give it to Him, because you are not giving it to Him for free, he has to complete His end of the bargain first
    • Like x 1
  8. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Typical, I'm out of their delivery range..