attention popular forum users!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Chaos Evolution, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

i'm making teams of popular forum users in a game called territory war 3

it's a stick figure fighting game with customization options

each team will have 6 stick figures on it which i can name

i would like to know what you would like each stick figure to be named on your own teams and if you name a stick figure after yourself ill try to make it look as close to you as possible (there are limited styles)

i will try to post a picture of your teams when i get the chance but i don't currently know how to take screenshots on my computer if someone could help me with that that would be great.

this might spread your popularity
    • Like x 1
  2. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Key is usually called "Impr" or "PrtScn", usually found on that 6 key group to the right of every standard keyboard or to the upper right corner in laptops.

If it is in game, just peek around the settings and key bindings until you see if the game screenshot is bind to this key and which folder is it saved to, and if it isnt saved into a folder, just go after pressing the key into an image editor (such as paint) and Ctrl+V.

Should this fail, and if your program is not on full screen, you can download "Snipping tool" which lets you take cptures of areas of the screen you decide (works a lot like when you are selecting an area to crop in paint, but you can do it directly at whatever is on your screen).

Hope this is any help :)
    • Like x 1