Gotham TV Premiere!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Davon (Crisis Core), Sep 22, 2014.

1. Ashrode Well-Known Player

Aunt if I remember correctly.
    • Like x 1
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you
    • Like x 1
  3. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

Do we really need to Gotham threads discussing the same things, though?
    • Like x 1
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

This is the 'proper' one
    • Like x 1
  5. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

An all-new episode of Gotham is on now. Episode 3 of Season 3.
    • Like x 1
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Best to dvr it , then ffwd through the commercials
    • Like x 1
  7. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Yeah, that's what I do. Best episode of season, so far.
    • Like x 1
  8. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

So far this season is good and the angle with the Bruce clone kind of has me wondering. I mean with the scars and now that he cut his hair and is beginning to act like Bruce, the show is going to go with a quasi Hush storyline.
    • Like x 1
  9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

So in less than a year , go from one fiance to another, reminds of a woman I knew , 6 "soul mates" in 3 years ,uhh huh lut + s in front
    • Like x 1
  10. CHUD Loyal Player

What I found to be mind blowing was for Season 3 they bring in The Mad Hatter......and who is he played by....???
    [IMG]

Yep.....the Wolf from Walking Dead.....

....which is ironic because before he was.....
    [IMG]

...he was also
    [IMG]
    (the look that says "You're gonna kill me off to play who again....??? For reals????)

That's right. We have the "Television Exchange Program." Much like the Foreign Exchange program for students,....we have one for actors. Good stuff. Good stuff.
    • Like x 1
  11. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

Not sure what I think of this season so far, to be honest. It's not bad, by any means. In many ways it's my favorite. But it's just so darn crowded with story lines. There's Jim the bounty hunter, Ivy growing old, clone-Bruce, Bruce vs Court of Owls (surely this isn't over?), whatever Barbara's up to, Penguin as mayor, Mad Hatter, whatever's going on with Riddler, Leslie returning, the Carmine-thing and who knows what. Even with Ivy sitting this episode out and Fish & Strange having left town (for good, hopefully), it felt like they were trying to keep far too many story lines going on. I'd prefer if they cut some of these, and just focus on two or three pr episode.

I did like Mad Hatter, though. He's just crazy enough and sinister enough to be a great character, yet also over the top enough to fit the show. I never really know what he's up to. Oh, sure, he went looking for his sister, but that can't be the whole thing he's after, right? Even on Gotham? Will be fun to see what his plans really are, and how they play out.
    • Like x 1
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yup, totally recognized the Wolf of Walking Dead as soon as saw the trailer

Not sure in what context, but saw a video where they mentioned that Blondie had had a previous run-in with Rick (he stole Rick's watch), but thought he had died with his girlfriend, didn't know he was the same actor as Cobbles though
    • Like x 1
  13. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Another new episode of Gotham is on, now. Haven't seen it yet. I've been watching something.
    Mondays, this Fall, sure has a lot of good TV on. I am glad I have my overpriced DVR.
    • Like x 1
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Was it just me, or was that spike Dear Alice was impaled on bent the wrong way? o_O

So, people who know this sort of rubbishy detail: what monster is Barnes going to turn into?
    • Like x 1
  15. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

Took me forever and a day to sit through season one.
    But I am really into season 2. Show is getting dark.
    • Like x 1
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Why are they making Penguin gay for Riddler? o_O
    • Like x 1
  17. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

Did not even realize tell I saw the above post that Penguin was that blond guy in Walking Dead.

Robin Lord Taylor is crazy hot with dark hair. But that bleach blonde really shows off his age, in a very unflattering way. It makes him look like a middle age adult-film star that is trying to pass himself off as 20 something year old twink.
    Not a good look. =/

But that black Penguin hair?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thought it was Eminem at first
    • Like x 1
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Surprised Cat didn't recognize tall Ivy, after she called her 'kitty'

Why would Scabby Tabby rescue Butch? :confused:
    • Like x 1
  20. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

After watching 1st and 2nd season on Netflix, and now watching the ones that have already aired from season 3, just one after another ..once I get to the end of what I got..I have to start waiting week by week to get the next one.
    That's gonna feel strange.
    • Like x 1