Fire chest?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Venus263, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Venus263 New Player

Hey guys, I found this new chest piece that this girl was wearing and I can't find anything about it here's a description:
    • On the sides there is flames
    • stomach is showing
    Im sorry guys I cant be more specific, but is it possible there is someone who could find out what it is based on my vague description?
  2. Gimpy Loyal Player

Take a screen shot if you can and post it.

There are some here who won't need to look it up but will know it the moment they see it.
  3. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

It may be the fire flexsuit with the stomach area's colored to match the skin color.
  4. DeadSteel Active Player

Sounds like the basic flame shirt
  5. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I believe you're looking for the "Flames" style. If that's not what you're looking for, try looking through the other chest styles on the wikia (http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Chest_Styles). It is available for in game cash from the vendor in your HQ that sells chest styles. iirc, in the Watchtower, that's in the room with the sparring targets ... in the Hall of Doom it's one of the vendors around the center (outside the Sabotage Chamber). Many people set one of the color values to be skin tone. Here's the male version:
    [IMG]
  6. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

7. Venus263 New Player

Yes! I think it is the flame chest thank you all