Digital Hellstorm USPS/PC Villains recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Menelaos, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Wallachia Devoted Player

Like that crazy weird guy who got in with 82 SP and is still at 94 SP?
    • Like x 1
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Bump bump bump bump bump bump bump watch me bump bump bump bump...

Sorry im hyper at the moment. Join digital!
  3. Wallachia Devoted Player

In memoriam - Fetal Star.

I'M SADEDED.
    • Like x 1
  4. Wallachia Devoted Player

Join DH.

Fill in the blanks while I'm absenjt from the game.
  5. Arathian Level 30

Be sure to fill in the dumb jokes while I'm slamming my head against exams if you join as well
  6. Wallachia Devoted Player

My jokes are not dumb!
  7. Menelaos Dedicated Player

8. phatom star Level 30

Hey guys ive been off and on this game for a few years now. I have a 172/165 cr Celes healer/dps 151 sp and i also have a 137 cr Earth tank 150 sp. I plan on making a troll but i havent set my mind on the power i want to use yet. My psn is teese_money. Let me know if you still need recruits.
  9. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Open this bad boy up again!

Regards,
    M
  10. Stev998 New Player

Still looking for players :) playinf rage atm at 144cr :) ingame name RedlanterSupergirl
    • Like x 1
  11. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Yes, we just recruited 0neNonly today and you are welcome to join us.
    Hit up one of the Officers for an invite.

CarlynnCarnage
    Crimson Vahn
    Dethmega
    Menelaos
    Khaos Prime
    Arathien

well just check out the list below ;)

http://wavedox.com/worlds/usps/leagues/digital hellstorm

Regards,
    M
  12. Menelaos Dedicated Player

For those interested, we will be on tonight trying to run some raids and meeting the new recruits. Perfect time to come out and see what we are all about.

Looks like we will start around 7:30 Eastern

Regards,
    M
  13. xJenovax Well-Known Player

Returning player LF a league that is active and can help me get on my feet and keep the game fun for me. 150 Healer/DPs CR 180SP Sorc

Xerochimaru X (in game name if you want to mail or talk)
    • Like x 1
  14. Menelaos Dedicated Player

I'll be online soon, I can add you then.
    Look for Menelaos, Crimson Vahn, Khaos Prime, M1 Garand or Dethmega...all can add you.

Regards,
    M
  15. xJenovax Well-Known Player

You guys do Feat Night? What kinda content you guys do?
  16. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Thursdays and Fridays are feat nights and we mostly do new content on Thursday, clean up on Friday and do whatever other raids on Friday. Saturday and Sunday we do whatever the group needs/wants.

Monday to Wednesday we encourage alts to be used, but will do feat hunting as well.

It comes down to who is on and what they need most of the time really.
    Unless we are doing a special designated PvP or SM night with a group that is.

Regards,
    M
  17. Menelaos Dedicated Player

We will be working on the Event Feats and doing Elite Raids tonight.
    Hit us up if you are looking for a League.

Regards,
    M
  18. Menelaos Dedicated Player

ON tonight, PM Menelaos if interested

Regards,
    M
  19. Menelaos Dedicated Player

I've been told by our recruiters Draksar and M1 Garand, that they will be actively looking for new members this week.
    Both are very active and you can reach them through PM if you are interested.

Regards,
    M

PS: Thank you to those who came out last night.
  20. Unholy Sinister New Player

Hello, I would love to join your guild. I'm a returning player from 4/5 years ago (played a lot back then and reached CR 60) so I have a basic knowledge on how the game works but I'm still figuring out all the new content, so I'm looking for a guild that will help me get a hold on all the new features and that will guide me through the steps to increase my CR and in how to spend my symbols / medals, since there is no a good guide that really explains all the new aspects of the game. Also, and more importantly i'm looking for a guild for raids and coop quests. Right now im on vacations so I have plenty of time to play. I have a CR 101 Quantum DPS/Troll. Well if you are interested in having me in your guild please send me a message in game, Unholy Sinister. Thanks
    • Like x 1