Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Kaladin Well-Known Player

Well the clothes Jor-el and his wife are wearing before he suits up would be nice, but first fix the amazon hair styles so that when we put on a head piece that should let the hair stick out normally, they do. Right now they get clipped off and look like they are stuck inside.
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

i want [IMG] as a shield weapon style !!!
  3. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I want you to add a Mon-El inspired suit to go with his character on Supergirl. Its a special
    requet, devs. Get to work on it, please.

[IMG]
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Here you go, my quick and dirty comic book style Ragman:

[IMG]

Here's your recipe:
    • SKIN = Mummy
    • FACE = Emissive Eyes
    • HEAD = Hood
    • BACK = Tattered
    • CHEST = Stitched Jute (only available from the Halloween Seasonal Vendor, so tonight's your last chance to get it this year!)
    • LEGS = Stitched Jute
    I DO wish the Stitched Jute Style would let us set a few more areas to contrasting colors, to make it look even more like the comic book Ragman costume, but still, it gets the job done.

I just wish there was a better Face option for him. The Mummy Skin is far from a perfect option, but at Character Creation, options are severely limited, and it doesn't help at all that the Slimline Masks are Head Styles, not Face Styles. A Stitched Jute Face Style to complete the look with a full head mask would be PERFECT, but the earliest we could even see it would be next year, and that's only if the Devs even wanted to make one. :confused:

As for the TV version seen on ARROW, that costume would have to be custom-made by the Devs, as it's really too complex and specific to be able to be pulled off with any styles currently in the game. Here's Andy Poon's Concept Art for the costume. The final screen-used costume is pretty darn close to the concept art:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

how is it possible, we got magic and sorcery powered wizards, complete with witchhat (thx to the halloween event),
    yet a VERY important ingreedience is missing since ever:
    [IMG]
    we need BEARDS!!! magic is only so much without them!
    please: i wish for christmas only the option of either a face style (santa beard).
    or even MP hairstyles. look at santa: his beard is the first thing you imagine!!!
    [IMG]
    i summon thy, daxella, artist of the creators, grant me my wish and i shall become your (bearded) slave for eternity...
    • Like x 1
  6. stärnbock Devoted Player

note: a wizzard without beard is like natures wolf form without tail... incomplete...
  7. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

The guy has a point. I would like that, too. WB owns the rights to the Lord of the Rings games and movies.
    You'd have to ask them, if they're willing to let DCUO use the content though.
    • Like x 1
  8. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

To response to the Santa Claus request, there's already a beard in the game. Its a small one, but
    its OK. Just dye it white and you've got your Santa Claus beard. If you can't have that beard, I'm sure
    the Devs could add the beard from the Santa Claus from A Miracle on 34th Street.

[IMG]
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

try it ingame: make your hair color white. i can tell you (since i have some characters using wise skin with spark body type to mimic older ppl) the best you can get is grey for your hair color, with exception of the spiky hairstyle, wich has a gray beard aswell. i hope for white or glowing materials to get real white hairs in the future. try it and tell me what you think about it...
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

also: isnt that the owner of jurassic park? whats the name of this actor?
  11. stärnbock Devoted Player

question: is it a glitch that the glowing skin has a shadow on the body, when using white for the skin color? i just tryed to set grafics on middle for shadows (as it is set) and was shocked how my glowing characters looked like... i set shadows back to low because i have a total white glowing character if i do so...
    [IMG]
  12. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Yes, you are right. Same actor. He played John Hammond, the eccentric millionaire that retired
    in Lost World: Jurassic Park. The actor's name is Richard Attenborough. Somehow, the writer
    of Jurassic Park III wrote him out of the script. Bad idea, he was the best part of Jurassic Park.
    A crazy old man running around in white clothes and opening campaign bottles without permission.
    Sam Neil, Dr. Grant, cursed him out in the 1st movie because he disrupted their dig site.
    • Like x 1
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

thx for the information ^^
  14. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Rebirth Wally west (sorry about the size on my ps4)
    • Like x 1
  15. recoil Committed Player

i'll be posting my new outfit soon.
  16. recoil Committed Player

would be interesting if we could get more full face mask styles. especially like the kabuki style where it's oriental inspired. something like this in game would be awesome. [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. ashtin1979 Well-Known Player

How about the Robin costume from the Batman Arkham series? Or is there a way you can add function to capes so you can make the front and back two different colors? Like they are in the comics? I made a Robin character but the cape can only be solid yellow, not black on the outside and yellow underneath. You could make the set a t2 set since the pvp players have their own unique sets. I don't know how to insert pictures here but you can Google it to see both a hooded version and non hooded version with the yellow underside.
    • Like x 1
  18. Arathian Level 30

DCUO needs more Batman.

Azrael's suit from Batman: Knightfall
    In itself a fantastic design and the individual components would satisfy a lot of style demands
    (THIGH BELT INTENSIFIES)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Be really nice if the rare style vendor would be updated while we wait for the next update. Make villain stles for hero and hero styles for villains. That way we have something to buy with marks.
    • Like x 2
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The CW's TV version of Adrian Chase, THE VIGILANTE, needs to be a thing in-game!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]